Motorcycle shipment companies are all there to help you get your bike transported safely to Waipahu, Hawaii. With the many companies with different shipping methods, there is no doubt that you will find one that will carefully transport your bike. Just do a little research and find companies with good reviews from past customers.
Methods of Motorcycle Shipment in Waipahu.
There are several methods of ground transport that are offered in Hawaii. It will depend what you feel is the safest method for your bike. You must also find one within your budget. Some methods are safer than others, but with the right company, all methods are reliable means of shipping.
- Crated shipping is the safest method, but it requires a little more preparation. The bike must be drained of all fluids and the battery will need to be disconnected. Sometimes, the motorcycle's mirrors and handlebars will need to be removed. It is then placed on a wooden pallet, strapped down, and then place it within a small shipping container.
- Enclosed shipping is another safe option where the bike is placed within an enclosed trailer.
- For open air shipping, the bike is placed on top of an open flatbed trailer. The bike will be open to the possibility of damage due to poor weather or road conditions during shipment.
- Terminal to terminal transport is when the bike is dropped of at a shipping terminal and picked up at another. If you aren't near the terminal it could be an inconvenience, but it is a cheaper option.
- Door to door transport is when the shipping company comes to the home of the bike to retrieve it for shipment. The bike is then dropped off at a specified address in Waipahu.
Some shipping companies will offer insurance during the motorcycle's transport. Although this is an added charge, it may very well be worth the extra protection.
Transport Companies Around Waipahu Hawaii.
Dugonz Towing Transport and Recovery
94-810 Molale Pl.
Waipahu, HI 96797
A & P Shipping Corporation
94-547 Uke'e Street
Waipahu, HI 96797
Matson Terminals Inc.
1411 Sand Island Pkwy #51B
Honolulu, HI 96803
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.