Finding professionals in Wahiawa to handle your motorcycle’s shipping process is relatively simple with all of the options you have available to you. In fact, A1 Auto Transport offers their clients an assortment of services and features geared towards those wishing to ship a motorcycle elsewhere. Whether you need it delivered somewhere on the island or to another state, you can get the bike to its destination safely.
Those trained and experienced in shipping motorcycles will understand what it takes to secure the bike to the hauler so that it doesn’t acquire any damage during its travels. For further protection, the motorcycle will be covered under the transport company’s insurance policy while it’s in their care. Any reputable transport company’s first priority will be to get the vehicles assigned to them safely to their new homes.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How Should I Prepare the Bike for Transport?
Transport companies will have a list of things that must be done in order to prepare the motorcycle for its journey. Of course, any vehicle being shipped will have similar directions. Nevertheless, it is important to see these recommendations for preparation through. It will protect the bike and those caring for it during the shipping process.
- Assure that the gas tank is no more than ¼ full.
- Check all other fluids and make sure they’re topped off.
- Check the tire pressure.
- Inspect the bike for damages- take notes and pictures.
- Remove any loose or dangling items from the motorcycle.
- Disable the alarm.
- Check the battery.
- Wash the motorcycle thoroughly assuring that there is no debris or dirt.
Depending on the shipping method you chose, there may or may not be more preparation required for the motorcycle’s shipping process. Of course, you will also be expected to present the appropriate documents in order to get the shipping process underway.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory