It’s always wise to hire professionals in Kapolei for your motorcycle’s shipping process. They have everything they need to successfully get your motorcycle from one location to the next.
This will save your mileage and assure that the bike is delivered safely.
About Motorcycle Shipping Services.
The motorcycle shipping services offered through A1 Auto Transport are designed with the vehicle’s utmost security in mind. The selection makes it possible for the customer to personalize their motorcycle’s transport to their liking.
- Open Air Transport - This method of shipping is very cost effective. The motorcycle is placed on top of a flatbed trailer and secured.
- Enclosed Transport - The motorcycle is placed inside of a large shipping container and secured with fasteners and straps.
- Crated Transport - The bike will be placed inside of a smaller container for a secure fit. It may require a little more preparation. Some transport companies may even ask for the handle bars to be removed. This method of shipping gives the motorcycle the best protection.
- Door to Door Shipping - When you purchase this service, the transport company comes to get the motorcycle from wherever it is stored. They then secure it to the hauler and take it to its next destination as specified.
- Terminal to Terminal Shipping - This feature is a little cheaper than most. Terminal to terminal delivery will require the bike to be dropped off at a terminal for its shipping process to begin. The bike must then be picked up from another terminal nearby the final location.
- Real-Time Tracking - This service allows the customer to view its motorcycle’s progress during its travels. This can be done through any Wi-Fi enabled device.
Most transport companies will offer other services too. Make sure you visit their website or call and inquire about their services as you are trying to get quotes.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.