As one of the most populous cities in Hawaii, Kaneohe is a very residential region. Along the Kaneohe Bay, there are many routes to take that will showcase the beautiful shoreline. The Kamehameha Highway will lead to the city’s commercial center and is a great route for motorcyclists as well.
With a trustworthy and dependable transport company, your motorcycle can arrive safe and sound in the city of Kaneohe. Weigh out your options, research the companies’ reputations online through reviews, and choose the right shipping method. This will all help assure a safe transport.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Preparation for Motorcycle Shipment.
Preparation for motorcycle shipment is usually standard with the exception of crated shipping methods. Crated shipping has stricter requirements seeing as it is the safest method of transport. Below, you will find not only standard requirements, but the requirements for crated shipping.
Crated Shipping Requirements:
- The motorcycle must be free of all fluids.
- The handlebars and mirrors might have to be removed.
- The motorcycle’s battery will need to be disconnected.
- The motorcycle must be washed. Make sure there is no dirt or debris.
- Check all fluids, tire pressure and the battery.
- The tank cannot be more than a ¼ tank full.
- Document any damage already done to the bike before shipment, Take pictures.
- Disable the alarm system if there is one.
- If there are any loose items attached to the motorcycle, remove them for shipment.
Many companies will offer insurance during shipment for extra protection. If it is within your budget, it might be worth it for peace of mind. If any damage occurs during the shipment, it is covered.
Different Shipment Methods.
- Enclosed Shipping.
- Open Air Shipping.
- Crated Shipping.
- Terminal to Terminal Transport.
- Door to Door Transport.
Shipment Companies Near Kaneohe HI.
94-810 Molale Pl.
Waipahu, HI 96797
Matson Terminals Inc.
1411 Sand Island #51B
Honolulu, HI 96803
51A Sand Island Access Rd.
Honolulu, HI 96819
94-547 Uke’e Street
Waipahu, HI 96797
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?