Hiring transport experts to ship a motorcycle is the greatest way to get it safely to another location, especially when you need the mileage and condition of the vehicle to remain untouched.
This is why many dealerships and manufacturers take advantage of transport services in Waianae. In fact, those that ship multiple vehicles to a location at one time usually benefit from discounts on top of already low rates.
Your local transport companies will have various shipping methods to consider. However, make sure that the company you hire has experience and services for motorcycle transport in specific. This is important considering the process for shipping differs from other forms of vehicle transport. Whomever you hire should also carry insurance coverage on the vehicles in their care. This helps guarantee their services.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
About the Transport Company’s Insurance Coverage.
Transport companies are required to carry insurance to assure the security of their services. The insurance policy carried by the motorcycle owner is void during the bike’s travels with the shipping company. Fortunately, it is very unlikely that a transport company’s customers will find the insurance coverage useful to them.
Sometimes, as part of the prerequisites demanded by the transport company, you may be asked to create a list of all damages preexisting on the bike before its transport. This list is then used as a reference after the motorcycle’s delivery has been made. If any new damages are visible, inform the driver of the hauler. They will immediately fill out a report to hand into the transport company when they return. This will then be used to file a claim with the insurance company if necessary.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?