Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Rutherford County, North Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Rutherford County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Much of the areas around Rutherford County are rural. This means that you will need your car to get around most of the time. A-1 Auto Transport is a trusted service for shipping cars to or from Rutherford County. We have the local experience of shipping across all the counties in North Carolina.
Automobile transportation services
We can transport all kinds of vehicles. It doesn’t matter if you’re transporting large and oversized vehicles. We have trucks that can accommodate them. The listing below shows a bit of what we can do for you. For a full listing, please visit our website:
- Electric car auto transport
- Snowmobile shipping
- Luxury and classic car shipping
- Motorcycle shipping
- Boat and yacht transportation
We have clients coming from different backgrounds; professionals moving to new workplaces, retirees and senior residents on vacation and even moving families. We also ship for businesses and private corporations. They include car dealerships and rental agencies.
We cover all the important aspects of international auto shipping. We will help you start from paperwork if you’re shipping cars to or from Rutherford County internationally. These are your available options when shipping internationally:
- International RORO: We transport your car openly inside a ship or plane. RORO stands for roll-on/roll-off. That’s simply means that your car will be driven onto the ship and off it.
- Container shipping: If you’re worried about the safety of your car in the open seas, you can choose to ship it inside a shipping container.
- Air freight: This is a fast and convenient mode of transportation. Transporting your car by plane is however expensive. It is only practical for high-value luxury cars.
- Sea freight: This is the most common and affordable option in international auto shipping. It takes a bit longer to deliver your car. The average lead time is about three weeks.
Before you engage a transporter
- Go to the local DMV website and get acquainted with the licensing and registration requirements in North Carolina.
- Ask about insurance. Ask for the transporter’s policy document to find out the kind of cover you’re getting. Get more cover if you feel that there are other uncovered areas which are equally important.
- Ask how much it will cost you to get an insurance policy. One good practice with reputable companies is including insurance cover on your estimate. They don’t pull any surprises later on your bill. A-1 Auto Transport includes the insurance cover at no extra charge.
- Make sure that your transporter is properly licensed. The US Department of Transportation licenses and regulates interstate carriers. Check their details here.
- Bank on years of experience for more reliability. You should also check if they have specifically been shipping cars to or from Rutherford County
- Find out their approach in dealing with customers and solving problems. You can do this by reading up on customer reviews from authoritative websites. The more detailed reviews usually have so much to tell.
Get a free quote now!
Get your free quote right here! It’s free and non-obligatory. You can also talk to an A-1 Auto Transport agent on 1-800-452-2880.
Zip codes included in Rutherford County
- 28018- Bostic
- 28019- Caroleen
- 28024- Cliffside
- 218040- Ellenboro
- 28043- Forest City
- 28074- Harris
- 28076- Henrietta
- 28319- Rutherfordton
- 28160- Spindale
- 28167- Union Mills
- 28720- Chimney Rock
- 28746- Lake Lure