- Port St Lurie, Florida ATV Shipping & UTV Transport
- How Much Does Port St Lurie, Florida ATV Transport Cost?
- ATV Transport & UTV Shipping Services
- How Long Does It Take?
- Book Your Shipment Now
Port St. Lurie, Florida ATV Shipping & UTV Transport
How Much Does Port St. Lurie, Florida ATV Transport Cost?
The overall cost of transport of an ATV depends on several factors. These include the type of all-terrain vehicle, the vehicle size, the traveling distance, the season, and the method of transport (opened or closed carrier).
Front-door pickups of ATVs also cost more than if you drop the ATV off at the terminal. Another factor is if you purchase supplemental insurance.
The shipping cost for an ATV is not specific. We may offer current and seasonal discounts for military personnel and students.
ATV Transport & UTV Shipping Services
Depending on the damage protection and preferred level of security, you can opt for open or enclosed ATV transport.
- Open Carrier: In this less expensive carrier method, the ATV is on a free trailer and exposed. This increases the chances of damage and exposure to theft, weather conditions, and poor road conditions. This method is used for short distances, oversized ATVs, and urgent shipments.
- Closed Carrier: The ATV is enclosed.It is more expensive but safer from damage and other dangers. It is used for long distances and overnight trips.
In general, our services include the following: Auto Transport (vehicles) and Motorcycle Shipping. Others are moving (packing, moving, and unpacking household goods), RV/Motor homes, Heavy equipment, and Boats/yachts. We also offer Freight shipping, Trucks, and SUVs.
The air-ride suspensions in all of our ATV carriers provide the smoothest transport experience. Also, you can use satellite tracking to check vehicle progress or status. This is because of the GPS tracking capability enabled in all of our carriers. We also have online help if you prefer working with a computer.
Our shipping services cover local terminals in all 50 states.
How Long Does It Take?
The length of time depends on the type of transport, carrier method (opened or enclosed), traveling distance, and road conditions.
For instance, It can take between two to nine days to ship an ATV from a few hundred miles to cross country. However, this is dependent on the kind of ATV and the season.
Book Your Shipment Now
Contact us at 1-888-230-9116 for bookings.