- Kentucky Atv Shipping & Utv Transport
- How Much Does Kentucky Atv Transport Cost?
- Atv Transport & Utv Shipping Services
- How Long Does It Take?
- Book Your Shipment Now
Kentucky ATV Shipping & UTV Transport
How Much Does Kentucky ATV Transport Cost?
Prices can only be estimated as there are several factors to consider before arriving at a conclusive cost. They fluctuate depending on the season and the kind of all-terrain vehicle that you intend to ship.
Other factors include the distance that your ATV covers, the carrier option that you choose for transportation, that is, an open or enclosed carrier, and the size of your ATV. Your delivery option also determines the price. This depends on if you want a residential delivery or a terminal-to-terminal option.
ATV Transport & UTV Shipping Services
There are two transport services and options that you choose from. They are:
- Open Carrier: This method means that your ATV is uncovered. While it is cheap, it is very unsafe to use. It is best used for short-distance transportation where there would be no overnight movement. This is because it is prone to theft and bad weather conditions. Another reason to use this method is if the ATV is too big for an enclosed carrier. Big ATVs can be placed on a flatbed during transit. It is also suitable for ATVs that need prompt delivery since this service is easier and faster to book.
- Enclosed carrier: This method places your ATV in a safe container during transit. It is the opposite of the open carrier method. While it is more expensive, its advantage is in the safety that it provides. You can use it for long distances and overnight transportation since it is not exposed. Its prominent disadvantage is that it is not favorable for urgent transportation.
How Long Does It Take?
The type of carrier you choose, the condition of the road, and the distance your ATV has to cover would all have to be examined before giving you an estimated time of arrival. This is because they all determine the amount of time needed to ship ATVs. However, an estimated timeframe is between two to nine days if the distance is between a hundred miles and cross country.
Book Your Shipment Now
Contact us at 1-888-230-9116 for bookings and information.