It’s essential to find the right transporter to handle the shipping process of your ATV, especially with an international delivery. To safely get your vehicle from the USA to Australia, you’ll need the right equipment and training.
While the act of transporting a vehicle from one country to the next seems simple to professionals, it is much more difficult to do as an inexperienced or ill prepared individual.
As you search for the greatest ATV shipping companies nearest your home, pay close attention for the positive qualities all transporters should have. For instance, a strong online presence and a positive reputation are extremely important. It shows that the company is capable of providing an outstanding service with little complication. They should also offer insurance coverage to all of their customers to prove their loyalty as an ATV transporter.
Questions to Ask the Transporter before You Book with Them.
- What types of services do you offer? Do you offer international shipping?
- Are you approved by the Department of Transport or have any authentication as an overseas auto transport company?
- Do you offer insurance coverage?
- What types of documents will I need to have ready and how do I gain the certificate of import approval?
- Must I be present for delivery and drop off? If I can’t be, what will the other person need?
- How far in advance is required or suggested for scheduling a transport?
- How much will it cost and what fees are associated with my quote?
- What types of discounts and specials might I qualify for?
- Is it possible to get the car to its destination in time?
- How can I prepare the ATV for the shipping process?
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.