Safe And Reliable Delta Junction Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Delta Junction, the end of the Alaska Highway, is a city situated in the Southeast Fairbanks Census area in Alaska. It derives its name from being at the junction of The Delta and Tanana Rivers. The area's economy is spurred on by mining, military activities, agriculture and other smaller supporting industries. Recreational activities include hunting animals such as moose, bison, and caribou, fishing and visiting areas of attraction such as Big Delta Historical Park which is home to the Sullivan Roadhouse and the Rika's Roadhouse.
If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Delta Junction, do it with the best, ship with A-1 Auto Transport. We are one of the largest auto shipping companies in the United State. We are capable of shipping your car to any of the 50 states and also around the world. With over a quarter century worth of shipping experience, no job is too difficult for us. We are renowned for excellent service, friendly personnel and affordable rates; ship with us.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Delta Junction to Salt Lake City||$1116||2791 miles||7 - 12 days|
|Delta Junction to San Jose||$1156||2890 miles||7 - 12 days|
|Omaha to Delta Junction||$1267||3168 miles||7 - 12 days|
|Delta Junction to Kansas City||$1339||3348 miles||7 - 12 days|
|Phoenix to Delta Junction||$1380||3451 miles||7 - 12 days|
|Houston to Delta Junction||$1608||4021 miles||7 - 12 days|
|Delta Junction to Washington, D.C.||$1636||4090 miles||7 - 12 days|
|New York to Delta Junction||$1644||4110 miles||7 - 12 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Delta Junction
There isn't much access to or from the area. Our company has to contend with the few roads available when we are shipping cars to or from Delta Junction. Even with the many challenges, we still manage to deliver our shipments safely and on-time. The other areas around Delta Junction that we ship to or from include Fairbanks, College, Palmer, Wasilla, Anchorage, Sterling, Kenai, Soldotna, and Homer in Alaska, Beaver Creek, Dawson City, Burwash Landing, Mayo, Haines Junction, and Faro in Canada.
Our customers are among the luckiest around. They have a wide selection of services to choose from. Some of the services we provide include:
- Military POV shipping
- Door to door pick-up, drop off
- Air-ride suspension for a smoother ride
- International and local moving
- Terminal to terminal shipping
- Port to port shipping
- Interstate vehicle towing
- International shipping
- Freight shipping
- Heavy equipment hauling
- Shipping for college students
- Shipping for snowbirds
Vehicles we ship
Some of the vehicles we ship include:
- Luxury and high-end vehicles
- Non-operational vehicles
- Quad bikes
- Recreational vehicles
- Electric and alternative energy vehicles
- Boats and yachts
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
Here is a checklist of things you need to do before shipping your vehicle:
- Remove all personal items. Anything that is not part of the vehicle should be taken off except items such as the car jack and spare tire.
- Take your vehicle for servicing. Your vehicle should be in great working condition. Ensure that leaks are fixed and the battery is fully charged.
- Run down your gas tank to about the quarter level.
- Disable or remove toll tags and parking passes to avoid accumulating charges as the car is being shipped.
- Disconnect the alarm system.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
The full process of auto shipping
Although the process might differ depending on the company you choose to ship with, here are a few common items to the process:
- Plan your move ahead of time. This enables you to get plenty of time to research on the various auto shippers in the market and get the best quotes. It also gives the auto shipper ample time to properly prepare to receive your vehicle.
- After deciding which is the best quote, contact the auto shipper and notify them of your intention to ship with them
- Choose the service you want to hire. There are numerous options to choose from. Pick the one that you feel is better suited to your car. Do not hesitate to ask for assistance should you have doubts or general questions.
- List your car's basic information. The auto shipper will ask you to give them basic information about your vehicle such as car model, year of manufacture, mileage, running conditions among other things.
- Pay the required fees. Agree on the preferred mode of payment.
- Your car is then picked up and shipped to your preferred destination.
- When the vehicle is being delivered or when you pick it up, ensure that you inspect its condition to ascertain everything is as you left it.
Ship with the best
When you ship with A-1 Auto transport, you don't need to worry about anything. You can track your vehicle's shipping progress via satellite and your vehicle is insured for full value replacement.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.