Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Seward, Alaska
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Seward, Alaska Professional Auto Shipping
Seward is a small city of around 3000 local residents and although small in population it is big with shopping and entertainment for all ages. The climate is a subpolar oceanic climate with extremely cold winters and mildly cool during the spring and summer. On average, Seward gets a foot of snow early in the year and more than five to six feet in December. The city is the 9th largest fishing city in the United States and has many large fishing ports for people to enjoy whether they are sports or casual fishermen.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Seward to Anchorage||$126||126 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Seward to Seattle||$1192||2385 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Los Angeles to Seward||$1408||3521 miles||7 – 12 days|
|Chicago to Seward||$1477||3694 miles||7 – 12 days|
|Phoenix to Seward||$1494||3735 miles||7 – 12 days|
|Seward to Houston||$1700||4250 miles||7 – 12 days|
|Seward to Miami||$2030||5076 miles||7 – 12 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Tourism is one of the largest economic boosters in the area and there are several local campgrounds, hiking trails and other outdoor recreation facilities in the small city. Unlike many small Alaskan cities, Seward has access to major highways and is a little more accessible to reach even during the harsh winter months. Many people in Seward enjoy bicycle riding during the spring and summer when the weather is warmer and more inviting to cyclists.
For more information about Seward, you can visit the official city website.
Read more about shipping a car/motorcycle to Alaska.
Shipping to Seward
When you need to have a vehicle shipped to Seward you can follow these tips to ensure that you and your car are ready for the trip:
- Make sure to check reviews for the company you want to hire. Many publish company reviews from customers on their websites while others you can find reviews through various auto transport review websites online.
- Once you schedule the vehicle for Alaska auto transport you should contact the company at least 24 hours prior to the date the vehicle is scheduled to be picked up as well as before it is delivered.
- Verify the company insurance and licensing before the car is picked up.
- Be sure to get an after-hours contact number for both the company and the actual driver and make sure they have your contact information as well.
- Have the car cleaned inside and out and be sure to leave at least a quarter tank of gas in the tank for transport.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Seward Auto Transport Directory
Portage Transport Inc.
Portage Transport Inc. transports cars, trucks, vans and other vehicles as well as boats, groceries and other merchandise. They do daily delivery between Seward, Anchorage and other cities in the vicinity. They have been in business for more than 30 years and all transport is guaranteed to be fully insured and licensed for the safety of the property they transport.
2503 Cedar Street, Seward, AL 99664
Sterling Towing and Recovery
Sterling Towing and Recovery provides reliable auto towing and wrecker service to Seward and other areas of Alaska. They also offer roadside services that include battery boosts, tire changes, winch service and other minor repair services.
Seward includes ZIP codes: