Daily Direct Motorcycle Transport
When you’re looking for quick, daily direct motorcycle transport services, contact A1 Auto Transport. We have some of the most affordable rates and quality shipping services for motorcycle transport. No matter how near or far you need the bike to ship, we are certain we have the services and fast delivery you expect.
At A1 Auto, there are certain things we can guarantee our customers such as experience, on-time deliveries, insurance coverage, affordable rates, convenience, and an overall pleasant experience with your transport. With the high demand for motorcycle shipping, we have plenty of experience with the fast, secure deliveries of motorcycles all over the world. In fact, motorcyclists looking forward to Sturgis each year, come to us to get their bikes delivered to the event in time while they take an alternative method of transport to get there.
Your Responsibilities with the Motorcycle’s Transport
Of course, we will take care of your bike’s entire shipping process but we do hold our customers responsible for the bike’s preparation. Preparing the motorcycle plays a substantial role in the safe delivery of the vehicle. It also helps protect those caring for its delivery. Here is what we expect:
- Wash the bike, making sure it is free of any dirt and debris. This will also give you more advantage to see what nicks and scratches may already be on the motorcycle before the transport.
- This typically depends on the method of transport chosen, but you may be asked to release all fluids from the motorcycle. Otherwise, top them off and leave the fuel tank no more than ¼ full.
- Take the motorcycle in for any maintenance it might need before its delivery.
- Take pictures of the bike and write down any damages that it may already suffer from.
- Remove any loose items such as saddlebags and other accessories. If shipping the bike by crate, remove the handlebars and other protruding parts.
- Have all of the proper documentation ready for the transporter.
- Disconnect the battery and alarm systems if asked.
When you ship your motorcycle, you’ll have the option of open air or enclosed transport services. These methods both have their own benefits and come with different preparation requirements.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.