- Combine Hauling & Shipping | A-1 Auto Transport
- Combine Haulers And Shippers Near You
- How Much Will It Cost To Ship A Combine?
- Contact A-1 Auto Transport For Combine Hauling And Shipping Nationwide
Combine Hauling & Shipping | A-1 Auto Transport
Searching for “combine hauling and shipping near me?” At A-1 Auto Transport, our specialized network of heavy equipment shipping professionals is here to help you! We ship agricultural equipment of all types, including combine harvesters. From smaller models to bulky, oversized combines, we can handle it all.
We focus on reliability, affordability, and timeliness. Our goal is to always get your combine delivered to the right place at the right time – and for the right price. In service of this, we work with a network of hundreds of experienced agricultural equipment shipping specialists in the US.
Whether you need to ship your combine a few miles to a neighboring farm or property, or you need to haul it across the country, our team is here to help. Learn more about our combine hauling and shipping services below, and see why we’re the #1 choice in America for shipping farm equipment of all types.
Combine Haulers And Shippers Near You
If you’ve been looking for “combine haulers and shippers near me,” you may not be sure which company you should pick. Who will take the best care of your equipment, and ensure it arrives at its destination in great shape, and ready for use?
The answer is A-1 Auto Transport. We’ve been hauling combines and other agricultural and farm equipment for years – and with our experienced network of transportation and logistics professionals, we can handle transportation across every part of the country.
From small combines to large, oversized machines that require transportation as an oversize load, we’re here to help with combine hauling projects of all types and sizes. Our goal is always to deliver consistent service, and enable you to build a better agricultural business.
That’s why we focus heavily on the timeliness of delivery. During harvesting season, a delay of even a day or two due to late transportation of a combine can set your business back by quite a bit. That’s why we always guarantee timely deliveries at A-1 Auto Transport. Learn more about our combine hauling and shipping services below, or get in touch for more details and to get a quote.
How Much Will It Cost To Ship A Combine?
As with any type of heavy equipment or farm equipment, there are a lot of different factors that tend to affect the cost of shipping a combine harvester. Here are some of the top things that will affect how much it costs to ship a combine.
Size & dimensions – A larger combine will be more expensive to ship compared to a small combine, particularly if it qualifies as an oversize load and exceeds the maximum dimensions of the equipment that is usually transported on a tractor-trailer. In contrast, a smaller combine harvester will be cheaper to transport.
- Weight – The heaviest combine harvesters can weigh in excess of 50,000 lbs, and are going to be more expensive to transport compared to light-weight models. Smaller combine harvesters may weigh in at just 10,000 lbs or less, and will be cheaper to transport overall.
- Distance – Naturally, shipping your combine harvester within the same city, county or state will be cheaper than transporting it long distances across state lines. Perhaps counter-intuitively, though, the price-per-mile of a short-haul will actually be higher, compared to the cost of shipping your combine a long distance.
- Shipping deadlines – If you need to ship your combine harvester quickly to another area, you may need to pay additional fees for rush shipping and hauling. In contrast, if you plan ahead and have more time to ship your combine harvester, the overall cost of shipping will be lower. While rush shipping may be necessary in some cases, it’s usually much more cost-effective to plan your shipping logistics well in advance, so that you do not have to pay these extra fees.
- Container vs. open air shipping – Depending on the size of your combine harvester, it may be possible to simply ship it “open air” by attaching it to a flatbed trailer. Or, it may be possible to place it in a 40-foot long shipping container. Open air shipping exposes your combine to the elements, but it’s cheaper. Using a shipping container provides more protection, but will incur additional costs.
These factors will all influence the cost of shipping your combine, so keep them in mind when you contact A-1 Auto Transport to get a quote for the cost of your combine shipping and hauling project.
Contact A-1 Auto Transport For Combine Hauling And Shipping Nationwide
You can stop searching for “combine hauling and shipping near me.” At A-1 Auto Transport, we offer the best combine shipping services in America – and with our nationwide network of logistics providers, we’re always ready to help with time-sensitive shipping projects. To learn more and get started, just contact us online or give us a call at (800) 452-2880.