Safe & Reliable Brookline Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Welcome to A-1 Auto Transport, a leading domestic and international auto shipper with more than 25 years of experience in Brookline and Norfolk County! In the sections below, we explain some of the finer points of working with a car shipper and how to find a company that offers the service you’re looking for. If you have any questions not addressed here, we encourage readers to call us at the number at the top of the page. We also give FREE cost estimates using the form to the right.
Using Brookline Auto Transport Services
Transport Timeframe – Outside of the cost of auto transport, one of the most frequent questions we hear is “how long will it take?” There are several factors that play into the answer to this question, but the basic timeframe is usually something like this:
- 300-500 miles: 1-3 days
- 500-1,000 miles: 3-4 days
- 1,000-1,500 miles: 4-5 days
- 1,500-2,000 miles: 5-8 days
- 2,000-3,000 miles: 8-12 days
Things that may affect the delivery time include bad weather, other shipments that need to be made along the way, and the type of service you request. Some shippers do offer expedited or express shipping if you need a last-minute or rushed delivery, both of which usually carry an additional cost.
Click here to find out how far it is between where your car is and where it’s being shipped to determine how long it will take.
Shipping Overseas – If you need a car shipped across the state or to another part of the U.S., you’ve got plenty of options. If, however, you need a vehicle delivered to another country, you need to be more discerning in who you choose to work with. International auto transport can be a tricky business due to the laws, taxes, and regulations being different from one country to another. An experienced international car shipper will be familiar with the process, including port locations, and be able to explain the details and obligations involved. If you need a vehicle shipped from Brookline to another country, make sure you first check what the import taxes will cost–in some cases, it can be as much as 50% of the vehicle’s value or more.
Exercise Caution – The auto transport industry is regulated by a wing of the U.S. Department of Transportation called the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. They work to make sure that companies have the proper licensing, operating authority and insurance to provide transport services. However, there are some companies that slip through the cracks and don’t follow the rules. These are the shippers you should watch out for and avoid. Here are some of the signs that could signal potential problems:
- A large upfront deposit is requested
- Payment is requested through wire transfer or money order
- An incomplete or unprofessional website
- Poor writing quality
- They can’t answer all your questions
Visit the official website for the Town of Brookline to find out about other services offered by local businesses in the area.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Brookline, MA Auto Transport Directory
Patriot Auto Transport
A nationwide auto shipper out of Boston, Patriot Auto Transport has 24-hour customer service available and they specialize in moving cars quickly and affordably from Brookline. They offer free price quotes on their website and over the phone.
53 Phillips St
Boston, MA 02114
Lepke Auto Transport
With more than 30 years of experience, Lepke Auto Transport is a seasoned veteran among auto shippers. They ship to every U.S. state, including Hawaii and Alaska, and also move fleets of vehicles for companies, corporations, and dealers.
225 Franklin Street
Boston, MA 02110
Auto Transport Pros
Another experienced shipper out of Boston, Auto Transport Pros is a coast to coast car mover with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. They also have excellent customer reviews and offer door-to-door and terminal delivery.
1313 Boylston St
Boston, MA 02215
Brookline includes ZIP codes:
02445, 02446, 02447, 02467.
Auto Transport Services in Massachusetts (MA), USA
- Attleboro, Massachusetts (MA)
- Barnstable, Massachusetts (MA)
- Boston, Massachusetts (MA)
- Brockton, Massachusetts (MA)
- Brookline, Massachusetts (MA)
- Cambridge, Massachusetts (MA)
- Chelsea, Massachusetts (MA)
- Chicopee, Massachusetts (MA)
- Fall River, Massachusetts (MA)
- Framingham, Massachusetts (MA)
- Haverhill, Massachusetts (MA)
- Lawrence, Massachusetts (MA)
- Lowell, Massachusetts (MA)
- Lynn, Massachusetts (MA)
- Malden, Massachusetts (MA)
- Medford, Massachusetts (MA)
- Methuen, Massachusetts (MA)
- New Bedford, Massachusetts (MA)
- Newton, Massachusetts (MA)
- Peabody, Massachusetts (MA)
- Pittsfield, Massachusetts (MA)
- Plymouth, Massachusetts (MA)
- Port of Boston, Massachusetts (MA)
- Port Of Fall River, Massachusetts (MA)
- Port Of Marblehead, Massachusetts (MA)
- Port Of Salem Harbor, Massachusetts (MA)
- Quincy, Massachusetts (MA)
- Revere, Massachusetts (MA)
- Somerville, Massachusetts (MA)
- South Boston, Massachusetts (MA)
- Springfield, Massachusetts (MA)
- Taunton, Massachusetts (MA)
- Waltham, Massachusetts (MA)
- Weymouth Town, Massachusetts (MA)
- Worcester, Massachusetts (MA)