If you are intending to relocate to a completely different city from Florida, you might want to take your boat with you. However, the truth is that there is going to be a lot of tears and wear on your vehicle if you go ahead and tow the boat with it. If you assume the personal liability for boat shipping to Florida, it might not be a good choice. You should make sure to account for the time that this trip is going to take because you will have to drive slower which can make the entire task quite rough.
On the other hand, if you rely on a reputable carrier to handle this task for you, you can rest assured that the boat will be quickly and conveniently transported without you having to worry about additional issues. With this in mind, it is important that you make sure that you hire a reputable carrier in order to successfully get your boat relocated.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
A-1 Auto Transport is a full-service international and domestic boat shipper which is capable of boat shipping to Florida or to any corner of the globe. We have more than 20 years of expertise and experience, which makes us confident that we have the logistics to provide a high-end service at a reasonable price regardless of your destination. We have transported an array of different boats as well as ships and other types of watercrafts such as motorboats, jet skis, catamarans, dinghies, fishing boats, yachts, sport fishing boats and much more. Also, consider where the boat will be coming from so you will know how to calculate the base rate per mile to get your total. For example, if you are traveling from the east, you are most likely going to pay two dollars per mile. If you are traveling from the west, the total charge per mile will be one dollar and fifty cents. We make sure to deliver maximum value to our customers by offering the following services:
- Inland transportation from the harbor.
- Real time updates of the status.
- Boat shipping & hauling.
- Cargo insurance which is included in the quote.
- International transport of boats.
- Validation as well as customs clearance.
- Bill of lading as well as other document assistance.
- Winterization as well as shrink-wrapping.
Different types of international boat shipping.
Roll-on/Roll-off – this is by far the most common method of boat shipping to Florida which requires the loading of the boat onto the carrier ship in a cradle or in a boat trailer. If you don’t have such, we are going to arrange them for you.
Submersion – the carrier ship is being submerged to a safe distance and once the boat is placed in the appropriate position the submerged transport ship is going to elevate and surface, loading the boat as it does so.
Lift on/Lift off – this method requires the usage of a crane in order to conveniently place the boat on the ship. This happens from the shipping terminal or directly from the water. It’s then secured before the transport.
Flat rack – this is used for large boats in tandem with a custom cradle. The latter is secured to the actual flat rack prior to the transportation. The entire thing is then loaded onto the ship.
Container shipping – this is one of the most comprehensive and affordable methods to use. There are some limitations placed on the size of the boat based on the dimensions of the container.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory