Being the second largest city in Russia, there is so much to do while you reside there. It is also the most northern city in all of the world with a population over a million people. Many come to Saint Petersburg for the culture and history the region holds. It even houses the largest art museum, The Hermitage.
When coming to Saint Petersburg for work, residency, study or anything else that will require for you to be there a while, consider shipping a vehicle over. This will allow you to further avoid language barriers and currency issues while you try to get accustomed to Russia. It will also allow you the freedom of travel without hesitation. Russia has an extensive road network so navigation is easy.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Shipping Methods to Select From for Vehicles
There are several ways to ship a vehicle outside of the United States. Some of these ways are more affordable than others, but all of them are options. It is up to you to select the appropriate method.
- Air shipping is the costliest. In fact, it is so expensive that not many can afford to transport a vehicle with this form of shipment.
- Container shipping is a method of shipment that allows a person to ship other belongings as well. This method allows the vehicle to also be filled with possessions. The container can also be shared with another person to help ease the costs.
- The cheapest method, RO/RO shipping, requires that the vehicle is empty with a few exceptions. These exceptions include a car jack, a spare tire, and floor mats. The vehicle must be able to drive onto and off of the ship.
One will have to contact the Embassy of Russia for the requirements for vehicle shipment. It is important to be knowledgeable and to fulfill all requirements. It is also crucial to provide all the proper documentation.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?