Shipping A Car To Saint Lucia
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Most cars shipped to Saint Lucia from the United States cost $1,400 to $3,500 to ship.
- Since it’s a Caribbean island nation, the majority of cargo going to the area, including cars, are sent by shipping container on a boat.
Cost & Time Examples For Shipping a Car to Saint Lucia
|Boston, MA to (New York port) to Castries||$400||$3,900||5+8|
|San Jose, CA to (California port) to Castries||$200||$3,500||5+17|
|Los Angeles to (California port) to Castries||$350||$3,500||5+17|
|Phoenix, AZ to (California port) to Castries||$550||$3,500||6+17|
|Detroit, MI to (New York port) to Castries||$575||$3,900||6+8|
|Chicago, IL to (New York port) to Castries||$675||$3,900||6+8|
|Atlanta, GA to (New York port) to Castries||$700||$3,900||6+8|
|Denver, CO to (California port) to Castries||$775||$3,500||7+17|
|Miami, FL to (New York port) to Castries||$925||$3,900||7+8|
|Dallas, TX to (California port) to Castries||$1,025||$3,500||7+17|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the type of vehicle.
*Save the ground transport cost by delivering the vehicle to the nearest port.
*Allow an additional 10 days to process the documents.
*Prices are for 1 car in a dedicated 20ft container. This is the safest and most reliable way to transport a vehicle internationally. Other items may be included in the container to help save you money when moving.
*Using the RoRo (roll on, roll off) method is less expensive and shipments can be completed in fewer days. Contact us now for a free RoRo quote.
Saint Lucia is a sovereign island country in the eastern Caribbean Sea on the boundary with the Atlantic Ocean. Part of the Lesser Antilles, Saint Lucia is located close to the islands of Saint Vincent, Barbados and Martinique.
Shipping your vehicle abroad can be intimidating, particularly in case when you aren't acquainted with the procedure. A1-Auto Transport has years of involvement in this industry. We can help you with the whole procedure while guaranteeing the safe deliverance of your car.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
International Shipping Options
- Roll on/ Roll off - cost effective method during which your vehicle must pass a brief inspection before it is loaded onto the vessel. After the inspection, it will be rolled on the ship.
- Container shipping - your vehicle will be protected from the elements and have the best available protection against theft. This solution also allows shippers to fill the extra space in the container with other belongings.
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Saint Lucia
- Bill of lading.
- Work permit.
- Driver's license.
- Proof of insurance.
- Vehicle purchase invoice,
- Entry visa.
Shipping Of Heavy Equipment & Oversized Cargo To Saint Lucia
Shipping heavy equipment or oversized cargo to Saint Lucia isn’t easy to take on without all the proper components or knowledge of foreign import laws. Instead of trying to carry out an international transport alone, hire professionals with a great reputation for their services. At A1 Auto Transport, we have spent nearly 30 years helping our customers get their goods shipped all over the world whether they needed national or international deliveries to be made. There really is no job too big or too small. We can guarantee a safe delivery every time.
We offer a wide range of shipping solutions and are certain we can deliver your cargo regardless of where it must go or what type of cargo it is. Throughout the years we have had the pleasure of helping our customers transport all types of goods. Even when it comes to heavy equipment and oversized cargo, we have seemingly delivered it all. Here are some examples of the types of heavy and oversized cargo we have shipped for our customers…
- RVs and Motorhomes
- Large Vehicles and Dump Trucks
- Harvesters and More…
The Variety of International Transport Methods We Offer at A1
We have a variety of overseas shipping services to offer to our customers. Nonetheless, these shipping services are all quite different and designed to aide specific needs as according to the type of cargo the customer wants to have delivered. Below you will find a brief explanation of each of our transport methods. When you call in for a free quote, our representatives will ask you a few questions before informing you of what methods you can take advantage of.
- Lift On/Lift Off (LoLo): This method of transport is open to anyone with crated cargo, construction equipment, or inoperable vehicles. A crane will carefully lift your cargo over the ship’s side.
- Roll On/Roll Off (RoRo) : This method of open air transport is the least expensive and most popular of all our options. Although it is only available to those with functioning machinery or vehicles that can be driven onto the ship using a ramp to make it easier.
- Flat Rack: The flat rack method of transport uses a metal frame to secure your cargo to before it is placed on the boat.
- Container: This is an enclosed method of overseas transport for those with heavy equipment small enough to fit inside a large shipping container. Since your equipment is sheltered during its transport, there is less risk involved.
Related Information & FAQs.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org