Shipping A Car To Saint Lucia
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Most cars shipped to Saint Lucia from the United States cost $1,400 to $3,500 to ship.
- Since it’s a Caribbean island nation, the majority of cargo going to the area, including cars, are sent by shipping container on a boat.
Saint Lucia is a sovereign island country in the eastern Caribbean Sea on the boundary with the Atlantic Ocean. Part of the Lesser Antilles, Saint Lucia is located close to the islands of Saint Vincent, Barbados and Martinique.
Shipping your vehicle abroad can be intimidating, particularly in case when you aren’t acquainted with the procedure. A1-Auto Transport has years of involvement in this industry. We can help you with the whole procedure while guaranteeing the safe deliverance of your car.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
International Shipping Options.
Roll on/ Roll off – cost effective method during which your vehicle must pass a brief inspection before it is loaded onto the vessel. After the inspection, it will be rolled on the ship.
Container shipping – your vehicle will be protected from the elements and have the best available protection against theft. This solution also allows shippers to fill the extra space in the container with other belongings.
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Saint Lucia.
- Bill of lading.
- Work permit.
- Driver’s license.
- Proof of insurance.
- Vehicle purchase invoice,
- Entry visa.
Related Information & FAQs.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?