Shipping A Car To Palestine
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- It’s not cheap to have a car shipped to Palestine from the U.S.; generally in the range of $3,000 to $6,500.
- For cars shipped in a transport container, which can accommodate most standard sized vehicles, there is some cost savings to be had.
Cost & Time Examples For Shipping a Car to Palestine
|New York, NY to (New York port) to Gaza||$275||$1,800||5+25|
|Los Angeles to (California port) to Gaza||$350||$1,800||5+38|
|Las Vegas, NV to (California port) to Gaza||$450||$1,800||5+38|
|Portland, OR to (California port) to Gaza||$475||$1,800||6+38|
|Phoenix, AZ to (California port) to Gaza||$550||$1,800||6+38|
|Columbus, OH to (New York port) to Gaza||$550||$1,800||5+25|
|Charlotte, NC to (New York port) to Gaza||$575||$1,800||6+25|
|Chicago, IL to (New York port) to Gaza||$675||$1,800||6+25|
|Miami, FL to (New York port) to Gaza||$925||$1,800||7+25|
|Dallas, TX to (California port) to Gaza||$1,025||$1,800||7+38|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the type of vehicle.
*Save the ground transport cost by delivering the vehicle to the nearest port.
*Allow an additional 10 days to process the documents.
*Prices are for 1 car in a dedicated 20ft container. This is the safest and most reliable way to transport a vehicle internationally. Other items may be included in the container to help save you money when moving.
*Using the RoRo (roll on, roll off) method is less expensive and shipments can be completed in fewer days. Contact us now for a free RoRo quote.
It’s very important to know a little about the driving circumstances in Palestine prior to having your car shipped to the country. If you will be driving yourself in Palestine then you need to know that driving in the West Bank is currently safe to do. Driving in Gaza is not recommended at all. Most of the roadways are paved and lined with beautiful scenery as you go through the West Bank but you will want to pay attention as you drive due to potentially having stones or firebombs thrown at the car, and you will want to watch the roads for debris from bombings. You will need to make sure that you have Motor Vehicle Insurance on your car that will cover driving in Palestine.
Popular Shipping Destinations
You will need to hire a reputable auto shipper who ships to Palestinian seaports to ship your car. The main port that accepts imports from the United States is the Port of Gaza. Your auto shipper agent will be able to go over details of paperwork and documents that will be required prior to shipping.
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Palestine
- Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
- Original Car Title
- Automobile Insurance Certificate
- Signed Power of Attorney Statement
- Bill of lading
Palestine is under a free-trade agreement with the United States but has some very specific regulations that must be adhered to when importing a car into the country. Those regulations are as follows:
- Motor Vehicles must be less than 3 years old from date of import
- Must obtain a valid import license
- Must have Original Bill of Sale
- Must have Original Title
- Must have approval of the General Petroleum Corporation to obtain gasoline for car
- All cars must be approved by the Ministry of Transportation
- Taxes are due on the total value of cost, insurance, and freight fees. (CIF)
- All imported cars will have to pay a value-added tax (VAT) at 16% of car value
- Drivers importing a car must have an import license
- Imported cars can be transported from the Port of Gaza by Israeli licensed trucks that have a yellow license tag, or by Palestinian trucks if they have a special transport license
For more information on regulations for importing your car or other personal belongings, you can check this website of PIPA laws. You may also want to check with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Agency to see if there are any new updates on exporting personal items and cars to Palestine and what procedures you will have to go through when you need to have your personal car in Palestine with you.
Before your car is shipped to Palestine you will want to make sure the auto shipper has given you a full quote on the expense total for shipping as well as transporting the car internationally. There are two ways to import your car to Palestine at this time. Ro-Ro shipping is the easiest and least expensive way to have your car shipped overseas. Your car is driven onto the ship for departure and driven off the ship when it reaches the port. You cannot send personal items in your car when you ship with Ro-Ro Shipping. You can also use Container Shipping to ship your car. When you use container shipping you can ship personal items with the car by having them loaded inside of the car as well as inside of the container.
Related Information & FAQs
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇵🇸 Palestine, (PS)
Our Services and Information
Car International Destinations
Car International FAQ
🇵🇸 Palestine, (PS)
🇵🇸 Palestine, (PS)
A-1 Auto Transport Worldwide Locations
We Strive to Serve Countries around the World.
- Car Shipping To Or From Port of Ponce, Puerto RicoCar Shipping To Or From Port Of San JuanLexingtonShip Car To AalborgShip Car To AarhusShip Car To AbbotsfordShip Car To AbéchéShip Car To AberdeenShip Car To AbhaShip Car To AbidjanShip Car To AboboShip Car To Abomey-CalaviShip Car To AbovyanShip Car To Abu DhabiShip Car To Abū GhuraybShip Car To AcapulcoShip Car To AccraShip Car To AcharnesShip Car To AdamaShip Car To AdanaShip Car To Adda-DoueniShip Car To Addis AbabaShip Car To AdelaideShip Car To AdenShip Car To Afghanistan
- What A Pet Mover Does“Uber” for Kids?$500 Auto Transport | Finding Affordable Shippers10 Important Areas You Need To Know Around Your Neighborhood10 Questions To Ask An Auto Transport Company2016 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally2016 Utah International Auto Expo25 Years Old Cars: Import into the U.S.3 Tips for Getting Discount Auto Transport3 Tips For Moving Back To School3 Tips When Shipping Your Motorcycle5 Free Auto Shipping Quotes5 Great Additions You Can Add To Your Home’s Outdoors 5 Major Issues That Could Turn Your Move Upside Down5 Things You Never Knew About American Auto Transport5 Tips For Buying a Used Car5 Tips On How To Put Your Used Packing Materials To Good Use5 Ways to Ensure Your Car Delivery Is A Pleasant One5 Ways to Find a Real Professional Auto Transport Company5 ways to tell that your new house is now organized5 Worst Pickup Trucks of All Time6 Different Ways To Meet Your New Neighbors6 Gift Ideas For Your New Neighbors6 Great Ways To Get Involved In Your New Community6 Reasons Why You Should Keep Your House Organized
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September