- Car Shipping Niger
- Ship Your Car To Or From Niger
- Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Cost & Time Examples For Shipping A Car To Niger
- Popular Shipping Destinations
- Having A Personal Vehicle In Niger
- Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Niger
- The Two Types Of Shipping For Vehicles
- Shipping Of Heavy Equipment & Oversized Cargo To Niger
- A1’S Overseas Transport Services To Consider For Heavy & Oversized Equipment Deliveries
- Other Services
- Related Information & Faqs
Car Shipping Niger
Ship Your Car To Or From Niger
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Costs generally fall between $2,600 and $6,100 to ship a car to Niger from the United States.
- Normal sized vehicles that fit inside a shipping container offer the most savings as the majority of cargo that moves around the world is shipped in this fashion.
Cost & Time Examples For Shipping a Car to Niger
|San Jose, CA to (California port) to Niamey||$200||$5,400||5+34|
|Los Angeles to (California port) to Niamey||$350||$5,400||5+34|
|Boston, MA to (New York port) to Niamey||$400||$4,400||5+24|
|Phoenix, AZ to (California port) to Niamey||$550||$5,400||6+34|
|Detroit, MI to (New York port) to Niamey||$575||$4,400||6+24|
|Chicago, IL to (New York port) to Niamey||$675||$4,400||6+24|
|Atlanta, GA to (New York port) to Niamey||$700||$4,400||6+24|
|Denver, CO to (California port) to Niamey||$775||$5,400||7+34|
|Miami, FL to (New York port) to Niamey||$925||$4,400||7+24|
|Dallas, TX to (California port) to Niamey||$1,025||$5,400||7+34|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the type of vehicle.
*Save the ground transport cost by delivering the vehicle to the nearest port.
*Allow an additional 10 days to process the documents.
*Prices are for 1 car in a dedicated 20ft container. This is the safest and most reliable way to transport a vehicle internationally. Other items may be included in the container to help save you money when moving.
*Using the RoRo (roll on, roll off) method is less expensive and shipments can be completed in fewer days. Contact us now for a free RoRo quote.
When considering a move to the country of Niger, or perhaps a long trip for business, exporting a personal vehicle is possible. This landlocked country is named after the Niger River in which the port of Niamey has located along, and is the largest country in West Africa, consisting of mostly desert. Having a personal automobile shipped to the country is actually simple. Niger doesn't require too much when it comes to having a vehicle imported. Unfortunately, the roadways aren't modernized and regular vehicle maintenance will be necessary.
Popular Shipping Destinations
Having a Personal Vehicle in Niger
Having a private vehicle in Niger will make traveling easier. While there are forms of public transit throughout the country, the language barrier and currency difference could become rather confusing. Having a personal automobile is a safe and reliable way to maneuver throughout the country.
Most countries make transporting a vehicle from the U.S. difficult with all of their laws, restrictions, and regulations. As for Niger, they make importation much easier on their new guests. There is very little required for the importation of a vehicle from the U.S. It is mostly standardized documentation.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Niger
- Proof of ownership
- Make, model and serial number are needed
- All used vehicle must have proof of vehicle's road creditability
- Certificate of registration
- Proof of insurance
- Invoice of purchase
- Vehicle cannot be sold or disposed of in Niger
- Duty applicable
- The automobile cannot be older than 8 years old
All of the documentation mentioned above will need to be presented at Customs. The owner must also be present at the time of the vehicle's release into Niger.
The Two Types of Shipping for Vehicles
There are two main forms of importation of vehicles into Niger. Either of these methods are reliable and safe. Considering what will be best for the personal vehicle, and whether or not other belongings are needing to be shipped will help the owner to make a sound decision.
- The container method is slightly more costly than that of the RO/RO shipping method, but it allows the owner of the vehicle to fill the vehicle with other belongings permitted by Niger Customs. The container can be filled with possessions as well. If container shipping is the method chosen, the cost can be split with another person if shared.
- The RO/RO shipping method is also referred to as the roll on, roll off method. This means that the vehicle is driven onto the ship during departure, and then driven off at the time of arrival into Niger. RO/RO shipping will require that the vehicle is completely empty other than the floor mats, a car jack and a spare tire. The cost of this method is cheaper than any other possible methods.
Shipping Of Heavy Equipment & Oversized Cargo To Niger
Having your heavy equipment or oversized cargo delivered to Niger is of absolutely no concern for A1 Auto Transport. We have access to modernized and high quality shipping equipment as well as the greatest in shipping technologies. Throughout our history in the transport industry we have delivered countless types of heavy equipment and oversized cargo to countries all over the world including the following:
- Pontoon Boats
- Agricultural Equipment
- Air Drills
- Cold Planers
- Farm Equipment
- Heavy Trucks
- Industrial Plant Equipment
- Hydraulic Equipment
- Motor Graders
- Scissor Lifts
- Log Loaders
- Pneumatic Rollers
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Asphalt Pavers
- Boom Lifts
- Construction Equipments
- Crawler Loaders
- Trenchers and more…
As a certified and licensed transport company, we provide each one of our shipping customers with free insurance coverage during their transport. This is only partial coverage as required by the state, so we do have low cost optional insurance packages that enhance your coverage to protect the full value of your equipment.
A1’s Overseas Transport Services to Consider for Heavy & Oversized Equipment Deliveries
The international shipping services offered to you through A1 are dependent on the type of cargo you’re shipping to Niger. However in total, we have four overseas transport methods to offer. Our shipping services include the following…
- Container Shipping- This more protective form of overseas transport is also the most expensive. Your cargo is protected from poor weather conditions by the walls and ceiling of the container.
- Flat Rack Transport- Your cargo is secured to a metal frame or flat rack then placed atop the ship. In a situation where bad weather is a concern, your cargo my get covered in shrink wrap to ensure its safety.
- Lift On/Lift Off (LoLo) Transport- This method of open air transport is suggested to individuals with inoperable vehicles, construction materials, or crated equipment. A crane is used to lift the cargo onto and off of the ship.
- Roll On/Roll Off (RoRo) Transport- As the least expensive open air shipping method available through A1 and is only offered to those with equipment and vehicles that can use a ramp to drive onto and off of the boarding vessel. RoRo transports are not accepted by all seaports so ground transport methods may also be necessary to fulfill the shipping process.