How To Ship Your Motorcycle To Or From Belarus
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Motorcycle shipment from USA to Belarus is around $1,400 to 2,450.
- However, the price is only for freight shipment for standard motorcycles and expensive or insured ones will cost more
Located in the Eastern Europe, Belarus is a scenic yet landlocked country sharing its borders with Russia at the northeast border, Ukraine on the south side, Lithuania and Latvia on the northwest side, and Poland on the western side. It was originally a part of erstwhile USSR and after the collapse of the communism; it is on a path of rapid growth and development.
For those visiting or moving to Belarus on a short-term or permanently, if you plan to bring your motorcycle over with you, there are various aspects to consider. You will need to keep in mind that Belarus is part of the European Union which means certain rules and regulations will apply to your import. When you work with us, we ensure that everything si done as per the current laws and regulations so that there is no reason for any delay at the Port or with the Belarus Customs Authority.
Submission of Documents
The documentation required for importing a motorcycle is the standard paperwork for many auto imports to European Union. You will need to make copies of the following documents before your shipping date:
- Original and clear title to your motorcycle
- Bill of sale if you have owned it for less than six months
- Photo passport or ID
- Power of Attorney if our shipping agent will be picking up your motorcycle at the port
These documents will need to be used in order to clear your shipment at the U.S Customs. Without the proper paperwork, your shipment could be delayed. Hiring our shipping agent will ensure that this process will go more smoothly and you will feel more confident. Once the import is complete and you have your motorcycle in Belarus, you will want to save your documents in order to register your motorcycle for the road. You may also want to return your motorcycle someday to the United States which these documents will be required as well.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
If you want to take in the views and tours of Belarus while you are there, you will not regret your decision. Before you can begin to think about driving in this country, you will first need to decide which port you plan to ship your motorcycle to. While temporary shipments/imports do not need to be registered, you will still need to have motorcycle insurance that is active at all times. In fact, your motorcycle will need to have active insurance in order to drive on the roads.
When shipping to Belarus and back to the United States, you will notice that it doesn’t cost as much as you might think. Factors such as your shipping option and the port you ship to will determine your final dollar. We offer you additional options such as door-to-door shipping or door-to-port which will cost extra money, but it will certainly make it easier for you to ship your motorcycle if you are busy.
European Union Requirements
We will work closely with you and your local customs office in order to get you up-to-date on all the latest rules and regulations for shipping your motorcycle from the United States to Belarus. There will be some conversions that are required in the EU that is not required in the US. Some mandatory conversions include:
- Converting your odometer from Miles per hour (Mph) to Kilometers per hour (Kph)
- Meeting all EU emissions standards
- Completing exhaust modifications and other light modifications to meet standards
- Voiding certain modifications on a motorcycle that is over twenty-five years old.
When choosing a method of shipping for your motorcycle, you will have two to choose from: Roll On/ Roll Off or container shipping. Roll On/ Roll Off is the most common method of shipping mainly because it is the least expensive. Container shipping is more expensive it has some degree of benefits that you may be interested in, such as protection for your motorcycle while traveling.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?