Ship Your Car To Or From Grodno, Belarus
The city of Grodno is located on the banks of the river Neman in the western part of Belarus and is close to the borders of Lithuania and Poland. If you are intending to move to Belarus for any reason- school, work, or visit, you will want to make arrangements to bring your vehicle with you to ensure that you will have access to travel whenever you like.
Learn more about shipping to Belarus.
Why Shipping Your Own Vehicle Is Worth It
To consider the task of shipping a vehicle to another country, you may immediately feel overwhelmed however you can hire a company like A1 Auto Transport Service to do most of this without you, relieving you of the stress and strains of importing. If you allow the stress to stop you from importing, you may find yourself dependent on public transportation which can be very hard to do at times.
You can reduce the worry of whether your vehicle will make it to another country safely and how much it will cost you to import your vehicle by hiring A1 Auto Transport Service to handle this for you. You should also consider the currency in Belarus. If you don’t have your vehicle there with you, then you will be depending on public transportation to get you around. You will always need the right amount to ride the rails of public transportation services.
Methods of Shipping a Vehicle to Belarus
While arranging your import to Belarus, you will need to determine what shipping method will work or you. Currently, there are two shipping methods to choose from. The first is the Roll On/ Roll Off shipping method also known as RORO or RO/RO. This method of shipping requires that your vehicle be completely empty with the exception of a spare tire, the floor mats, and a car jack inside. This is the most affordable way to ship your vehicle to this country without too much of a hassle. The second method is the container shipping method that places your vehicle and any personal items you wish to bring with you into a container where it is protected throughout the transporting process. While this method of shipping is expensive, it is also possible to share a container with someone else since they are so big in size. This way you can actually cut the cost of your shipment charge and enjoy the security of shipping in a container. Shipping a vehicle from the United States to Belarus can run between $1,500 and $4,500, depending on several factors, one being the size of your vehicle.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Belarus
According to the rules and regulations as set forth in the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations, you will need to provide the following documents at least 72 hours before your vehicle can be exported out of a U.S port:
- Title of your vehicle
- Proof of insurance on your vehicle
- Vehicle registration
- Your current passport
- Proof of your residency
- Documentation listing all damage noticed on your vehicle prior to export
- Documentation of any vehicle mechanical issues
- The original copy of a vehicle title if your vehicle is new and two additional copies of the statement of the manufacturer listing the origin of the vehicle. You can obtain this document from the dealership your vehicle was purchased from.
What You Must Know About Traveling in Belarus
Once your vehicle arrives, you will need to immediately assume responsibility for your vehicle. You can find out more about importing from the Belarus Customs page on their website. You can also find out more about traveling in Belarus and print out necessary forms to help you get through checkpoints more quickly.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?