Ship a Car from Miami to Europe
The process of shipping a car from Miami to Europe is easy when you hire an experienced, licensed auto transport company for the job. There’s a lot that goes into an international car delivery and you’ll need the help of professionals to lawfully and safely see it through. Fortunately, the City of Miami is a hub for overseas transport companies so there shouldn’t be any trouble finding one to trust with the delivery of your vehicle.
The international auto transporter you hire will have knowledge of foreign import policies and how to appease them so that your car is approved for import. All European nations have their own import laws but your transport professionals will guide you through. You can also contact the embassy for the country you’re having the car delivered to for more reliable information regarding the import regulations and taxes associated with your vehicle.
The Least Expensive Transport Method for Overseas Deliveries
Although open air transport methods don’t offer the greatest protection against poor weather and outside elements, it is a popular shipping option. It isn’t surprising that nearly all car manufacturers and dealers use open air shipping methods to transport their inventory all over the world. Not only is it inexpensive, but it is the simplest way to ship multiple vehicles at one time. When open air shipping methods are preferred for an overseas delivery, the car is secured to the top of a freight ship. This shipping method is referred to as the RO/RO method and unfortunately, not all seaports accept this type of import. Your transport company will figure out the best routes and ports to fulfill the vehicle’s delivery.
When you choose an open air shipping method, you’ll need to prepare the vehicle accordingly. This usually includes a thorough cleaning of the vehicle’s exterior and interior. The removal of all items with the exception of floor mats, a car jack and a spare tire. Your gas tank must also read below ¼ full. However, you may be asked to top all other fluids off before the transport. Preparing the car for its transport from Miami to Europe helps decrease the risks involved with an open air overseas transport that may cause harm to the vehicle or those caring for it.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory