Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Plainfield, New Jersey
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Plainfield Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
At A-1 Auto Transport, our goal is to make car shipping simple. Whether you need a vehicle shipped to or from Plainfield, the information on this page will help you find a reliable auto transport company and save some money along the way. We’ve included a local directory of shippers at the bottom of the page and we’re happy to offer free cost estimates to customers who use the form to the right or call us at the number at the top of the page!
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Plainfield to Philadelphia||$79||79 miles||1-2 days|
|Baltimore to Plainfield||$176||176 miles||1-2 days|
|Plainfield to Detroit||$459||612 miles||3-5 days|
|Indianapolis to Plainfield||$515||686 miles||3-5 days|
|Orlando to Plainfield||$634||1056 miles||4-6 days|
|Plainfield to Miami Beach||$758||1264 miles||4-6 days|
|Plainfield to Houston||$962||1604 miles||5-7 days|
|Portland to Plainfield||$1157||2892 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Go here for more car shipping information in Plainfield.
Using Plainfield Auto Transport Services
- Order Tracking – Technological improvements have had a big impact on the transport industry, and that includes improved service for customers. One of the biggest breakthroughs in recent years is the growth of order tracking technology. Where customers once may have had to call the driver to get an update on the status of their vehicle delivery, they can now get instant updates in real time thanks to satellite tracking. Many companies even maintain an online portal which can be used to inquire on the status of your shipment at any time. If it’s important to you to be able to check in on the progress of your vehicle delivery, make sure you choose a carrier that implements the latest technology on their transport trucks.
- Damages & Complaint Resolution – How a shipper addresses complaints and resolves issues of vehicle damage can tell you a lot about how they operate. Though accidents are rare in the transport industry, they do happen and there are a few things you can do to make sure you have your bases covered if there is an issue. The first thing you should do is familiarize yourself with a company’s policy–you can even ask them specifically what their process is for resolving damage claims and complaints. After you’ve contracted with a shipper, they will do a pre-inspection of your vehicle before shipping and a post-inspection upon arrival. Damages are determined by comparing the two reports and seeing if they match up. This being the case, it’s often a good idea to make your own notes about the condition of your car, even including pictures if you feel it’s necessary.
- Research Tips – If you’ve done even a little bit of online searching, you’ll quickly realize that there are an abundance of companies that offer car transport services. Because of this, it can be hard to tell the difference between them all and get some objective input on their services and company. Luckily, there are a few good resources you can take advantage of, which we’ll review here:
Company Websites – By far the quickest and easiest way to get a read on a company and their level of service. What you’re looking for is a professional looking site that has information that is helpful to you, not just a simple explanation of services. You should never have to pay for a price quote.
References – Most shippers will be happy to point you toward their testimonials and customer reviews of their services, but ideally, you want something more objective. Good places to turn are local real estate agents, property managers, and auto dealerships since they regularly work with auto shippers.
Visit the official website for the City of Plainfield to find out about other businesses in the area and the services they have available.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Plainfield, New Jersey Auto Transport Directory
Dependable Auto Shippers
DAS is a leading nationwide auto shipper with service to most major cities and metro areas in the United States, as well as internationally. They have been in business since 1954 and are capable of moving almost any type of vehicle.
1600 Lower Rd #3
Linden, NJ 07036
A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC.
A1A Express Auto Shipping delivers vehicles to all 50 states and internationally. They specialize in door-to-door car shipping, but also offer delivery to shipping terminals.
14 Broad Street #202
Keyport, NJ 07735
Supreme Auto Transport Inc
In business since 2000, Supreme Auto Transport has quickly made a name for itself as one of the premier nationwide auto shippers. They have offices and storage locations across the U.S. and are a great choice for fleet transfers and dealer-to-dealer transport.
474 Wilson Avenue
Newark, NJ 07105
Services And Information
Plainfield includes ZIP codes
07060, 07061, 07062, 07063, 07069, 07080.