Pahrump, Nevada Reliable Automobile Shipping
Pahrump is the largest census dedicated town in Nye County and has a population of around 37,000 people. There are employment opportunities with many locally owned shops as well as manufacturing companies, national chain retail stores, and restaurants and with businesses in the healthcare, education and finance industries. The town hosts a large 4th of July celebration that includes fireworks, musical entertainment and plenty of food and beverages. There are casinos where residents and visitors can enjoy an intense game of poker or blackjack as well as live entertainment and shows. Pahrump has golf courses and several public parks for outdoor recreation and fitness and there is a large speedway where spectators can have fun watching affordably priced, high-speed races on a quarter mile track.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Pahrump to Phoenix||$352||352 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Pahrump to San Francisco||$418||558 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Pahrump to Denver||$606||809 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Atlanta to Pahrump||$1006||2013 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Miami Beach to Pahrump||$1034||2585 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Cleveland to Pahrump||$1069||2138 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Pahrump to Indianapolis||$1134||1891 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Pahrump to Washington, D.C.||$1234||2468 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping a Car to Pahrump
Shipping a car to Pahrump is something that will take careful planning as well as a consideration when choosing a reliable company. Keep these tips in mind when planning to ship a car to Pahrump:
- Shipping a car takes careful planning in advance. Shipping companies need to be contacted for service at least 2-4 weeks before the actual shipping date to ensure they are able to schedule a truck to pick the vehicle up.
- All phone calls for quotes should be made only after you have the details necessary for the agent to get an accurate quote. The precise dimensions of the car, as well as the vehicle weight, should be known before the call as this information is necessary when scheduling a truck and trailer to carry the car. If the wrong information is provided, it can result in the wrong carrier being scheduled and can delay the shipment of your car as a new carrier will possibly need to be dispatched when the driver realizes the car will not fit on the trailer he brings to load the car.
- Any information that the shipping company gives you, including the price quote and contract, should be put in writing and either faxed or emailed to you so you will have a copy. If the company has a contract, be sure to read it carefully before signing.
- If the company is closed in the evenings or over the weekend, be sure to get an after-hours phone number to be able to reach someone if necessary.
- You will need to have a spare key to the car available for the driver when the car is picked up. The driver is required to have a key to the ignition, doors, and trunk of all vehicles on the truck.
Pahrump Auto Transport Guide
Desert Auto Transport
Desert Auto Transport can take care of local and statewide car shipping and transportation services. They are licensed and insured and offer quick pick-up and delivery for cars, vans, SUV’s and pickup trucks.
9317 Aston Martin Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89117
BJ Interstate Auto Transporters
BJ Interstate Auto Transporters can relocate cars, trucks, RV’s, motorcycles and all other wheeled motor vehicles. They provide convenient door to door shipping services that are fast, dependable and affordable.
8473 Majestic View Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89129
Pahrump includes ZIP codes
89041, 89048, 89060, 89061.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.