There are few stressors in life that compare to transporting your motorcycle, but when you hire the right transport company for the job, your stress levels will decrease considerably. By hiring a professional transport company in Leawood, you will save your motorcycle from unwanted mileage, and normal wear and tear from the road.
A shipping company can also provide their customers with insurance whereas without coverage, losses or damages cannot be financially replaced.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Consider Purchasing Insurance.
Once you contact a transport company, make sure to ask about what insurance they have available. Since the law requires transport companies to obtain a valid insurance certificate, make sure they can present it before signing a contract with them. In most cases, if damages occur to the inside of the vehicle, the shipping company will not be required to reimburse the owner.
To avoid damages from occurring to the interior of your motorcycle, make sure to remove all personal items. If items are left attached to the bike and they get damaged, the shipping company is also not required to reimburse the owner for damages. Your insurance provider might cover your motorcycle for transport, but make sure to contact them and ask before jumping to this conclusion.
Methods Used to Transport Vehicles.
- Open Air Transport.
- Enclosed Transport.
- Crated Transport.
- Terminal to Terminal Transport.
- Door to Door Transport.
- Expedited Delivery.
- Guaranteed Delivery.
Always Inspect Your Motorcycle Prior to Shipping.
Before your motorcycle goes into the control of the shipping company, you will want to be sure that you made note of your bike’s condition. The best way you can obtain this information is by washing your cruiser before taking photos or video. Make sure to inspect the bike under sufficient lighting. Usually, documenting the condition of your motorcycle is best during the day time.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?