Overland Park, Kansas is a beautiful city with over 1,800 acres of park land to be explored. As the second most populated city in Kansas, it is a suburb of Kansas City, Missouri. Overland Park is a great place for motorcyclists. There are many great routes to take throughout the city.
Transporting a motorcycle to Kansas is simple if you take the time to research the companies in the Overland Park area. You can find a dependable transport company by reading the reviews and ratings of companies online. This will help you to feel at ease when your motorcycle is in the process of being shipped.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Forms of Transport for Motorcycles.
There are many different forms of transport when it comes to motorcycles. The key is keeping your budget in mind and choosing a shipping method that you feel comfortable with. Below, you will find a list of shipping methods often offered by local transport companies.
- Enclosed Shipping: A safe method which requires the motorcycle to be shipped within an enclosed container.
- Open Air Shipping: A cheaper form of shipment that leaves the bike open to the possibility of damage if the weather or road conditions aren’t favorable. The motorcycle is shipped on an open flatbed.
- Crated Shipping: This method takes a bit more preparation. However, it is a safe method that requires the bike to be drained of fluids and the battery to be disconnected. It will then be strapped to a pallet and placed inside an enclosed container.
- Terminal to Terminal: This shipping service requires that the motorcycle be dropped off at a terminal for shipping to occur. The motorcycle must then be picked up from another terminal in Overland Park.
- Door to Door: The company comes to pick the bike up from wherever it is at and then drops it off anywhere in Overland Park that you need it.
Transport Companies in Overland Park, KS.
101 5410 W. 61st Pl.
7930 State Line Rd. #203.
Prairie Village, KS 66208.
300 2000 Shawnee Mission Pkwy.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory