Those looking to take advantage of professional motorcycle shipping services in Gardner are fortunate. There are various shipping companies throughout the area.
The key is to find the one that appeals most to your budget and shipping preferences. Make sure that the transport company carries the right qualities before you hire them to deliver your bike.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Positive Transport Company Qualities.
- Discounts, Sales and Specials.
- A Website.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Proper Licensing.
- DOT Approval.
- A Variety of Services.
- Proper Equipment.
- Trained Drivers and Employees.
- Tracking Services.
- Expedited and Guaranteed Delivery.
- Friendly and Helpful Customer Service.
- Positive Reviews and Ratings.
As long as the company you hire for shipping services has most of the desired characteristics, your bike should be in safe hands. Of course, reliant on the type of transport and the conditions of the roads and weather will also determine the safety of your bike while in transit. Nevertheless, a reputable transport company will have insurance coverage.
If the bike has damage that was not otherwise there before, inform the driver and show them the damage. Even if it is a minor scratch or dent, the insurance coverage will cover it. It is the duty of the driver to then fill out a report for the transport company. This then makes it possible for you to file a claim with the insurance company. The report must be signed by you and the driver right after the damage is noted.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?