In order for an individual to deliver a motorcycle, they will need to be familiar with the process of shipping. They must also have the proper gear and experience.
There is no better way to have a bike delivered. Before choosing a transport service, be sure that the company is licensed and insured. They should specialize in motorcycle hauling and have the proper tools and equipment.
The company in charge of transporting a motorcycle should be diverse in the types of motorcycles they move. Not all motorcycles are the same and may need extraordinary care depending on the brand and model. Prairie Village has some of the best transport companies to choose from regardless of the vehicle type.
Transporting a motorcycle of any make or model is a fragile procedure and needs to be treated as such. Ask the transport company what types of equipment and haulers they use. The customer service representatives should have plenty of information to provide you with. They should also answer all your questions.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
- Enclosed Transport.
- Open Air Transport.
- Crated Transport.
- Door to Door.
- Terminal to Terminal.
- Local Transport.
- Long Distance Transport.
- Expedited Shipping.
- Guaranteed Shipping.
Not all transporters offer the same shipping methods. If the company offers a variety of shipping options they most likely specialize in the delivery of motorcycles. A rep of the company should be able to explain the options they have available and how they work without hesitation.
Checklist to Complete as Required by the Transporters.
- Wash dirt and dust off of the motorcycle.
- Remove loose hanging items and accessories.
- Disable the alarm if the motorcycle has one installed.
- Check tire pressure, battery and fluids.
- Gas reading should not be above ¼ tank before the motorcycle is transported.
- Document all existing damages to the motorcycle before shipping.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?