Shawnee Motorcycle Shipping
Anyone in need of motorcycle shipping can easily purchase transport services. Around Shawnee, there are various transport companies offering motorcycle shipping. Look into their services and make sure that they offer what you need. They should be reputable companies known for their professionalism. Narrow down your options and call a few for information and quotes.
When you have selected the right transport company for the job, book your transport date. They will then provide you with information on motorcycle prep before the transport. The preparation is usually relatively easy to complete and can be done in a day’s time.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Preparing the Motorcycle for Shipping.
Preparing a motorcycle for the shipping process is easy and will take no time at all to complete. While all companies are different, there are some relatively standard preparation requirements.
- Clean the motorcycle off well. Make sure all debris and dirt is removed.
- Take off any loose items that weren’t manufactured with the bike.
- Take pictures of any damages already done to the motorcycle. It’s also wise to write them down.
- Gather all documents related to ownership of the bike and those requested by the transport company.
- Check all of the motorcycle’s liquids. Depending on the shipping method, you may have to drain the bike of its fluids. The tire pressure should also be checked.
- The fuel tank should be ¼ or less full.
The preparation assures the bike’s safety as well as the safety of those in charge of caring for its shipping process. It is important that you fulfill them as asked by the company you chose to go through. Then, if any damage were to occur to the motorcycle during its shipping process, it would be covered by the transport company’s insurance policy.