The Garden City area has many great and reputable auto transport companies to choose from when you need to get a motorcycle from its current location to another place without handling it on your own. By hiring professionals to do it for you, the mileage on your bike will stay where it’s at and the vehicle will be less likely to suffer any damage.
All transport companies carry their own insurance policies to cover your motorcycle while it’s in your care.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Open Air Shipping.
The most popular transport option offered by a majority of auto transport companies is open air shipping. This method is less expensive than other shipping methods and yet it still provides the same care and quality. All auto transport companies must by law, carry insurance. This will cover your motorcycle in the event that something happens to it during the transport.
When the motorcycle is either picked up or dropped off at a terminal, the driver will secure it to the open air hauler. The hauler is usually a flatbed trailer that can hold multiple vehicles at once. The motorcycle will be left open to poor weather and road conditions yet these obstacles hardly ever pose a big problem.
The insurance coverage offered through the transport company will cover any damages that might occur to the motorcycle while it is in the care of the driver. The insurance is extra protection. Even though it is rare for a bike to become damaged in any way during transport, it’s nice to know that you can rely on the company’s insurance if an issue arises.
Before you send your cruiser off with the auto transport company, give it a thorough inspection. Write down any damages already done to the bike. This list should include scratches, dents, etc. Taking pictures of the damage is also clever. When the vehicle reaches the next location point, inspect the vehicle again and see if anything else is visible. If you notice any new damages, tell the driver and they will fill out a report. You can then file a claim with the insurance company.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?