Look for a reputable transport company in the City of Leavenworth that can offer you a great deal and the services you desire for your motorcycle’s transport. Try to book a date with the company at least a month in advance.
As you are looking around for a transport company, consider all of the services you see offered. The best way to do this is online. Even though each company offers their own services, you may notice that many of them offer similar services such as enclosed or open air transport. Door to door and terminal to terminal are also popular options that you must choose between. Make sure that the company you hire has experience and services geared towards motorcycles particularly.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Get Your Motorcycle Ready to Go.
As the date of transport nears, begin cleaning off your motorcycle and preparing it for delivery. Don’t leave any items on the bike unless they came as part of the vehicle. The hauler doesn’t need the extra weight so the fuel tank should read anywhere under a ¼ of a tank.
Make sure that you have an extra set of keys prepared for the driver. They will need them when you drop the motorcycle off or they come to pick it up. You must also make sure that the alarm is disconnected if there is one.
How the Transport Works.
After the driver picks the bike up and secures it to the hauler or inside of the enclosed container, they will set out towards the next location. Make sure to get their contact information in case you need to get a hold of them as they are en route. You can also refer to the tracking services to see where the driver is at with your motorcycle during the process.
As the driver makes their way, they will avoid bad weather, poor road conditions, and construction whenever they can. When they get nearer to the drop off point, they will give you a call to let you know when the car is expected to arrive. You must pick the bike up right away or have a responsible party do so. If it won’t be you coming to get the motorcycle, make sure you inform the transport company.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory