Kansas City, Kansas is one of the more populous cities throughout the state. Having a motorcycle to ride on through the city will prove to be helpful as you explore the many beautiful landmarks. Shipping a motorcycle isn’t difficult and it isn’t too expensive either. Just find a transport company in Kansas City that you can trust.
When you are calling around trying to find a company to go with, make sure you ask them what shipping methods they offer. Also, ask them if they offer insurance for the shipping process. This will give you the extra peace of mind to know that your bike is more secure during its transport to the state of Kansas.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Methods of Shipping to Consider.
- Crated Shipping- a method in which the bike is drained of all fluids and the battery is disconnected. It is strapped to a pallet and put inside of a container.
- Enclosed Shipping- a safe form of shipment where the motorcycle is placed in an enclosed trailer.
- Open Air Shipping- the motorcycle was placed on top of a flatbed. This method is often cheaper.
- Terminal to Terminal- this service requires the motorcycle to be dropped of at a shipping terminal and picked up at another shipping terminal in Kansas City.
- Door to Door- this shipping service allows the company to come retrieve the bike from wherever it is stored. They will then deliver it to whatever address you had given them for delivery in the city.
Requirements for Motorcycle Shipping.
- Wash the motorcycle and make sure it is free of any dirt.
- Disable the alarm system if there is one.
- Take pictures and document all preexisting damage.
- Remove any loose items on the bike.
- Make sure the gas tank is under a ¼ full.
- Check the tire pressure, battery and fluids.
Some of the Shipping Companies in Kansas City to Contact.
301 S. 51 St.
Kansas City, KS 66106.
151 S. 18th St.
Kansas City, KS 66102.
E5 1300 Washington Ave.
300 2000 Shawnee Mission Pkwy.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?