Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Jefferson County, Tennessee
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Jefferson County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Many people consider Tennessee the birthplace of honor and good mannerisms. We may well put it out that Jefferson County is the cradle of these virtues. If you are looking to move for any reason, it is best that you put on your best planning hat. Just make sure that you task A-1 Auto Transport with the business of shipping cars to or from Jefferson County. We can summarize our service in four words, reliable, safe and timely shipping.
Choosing the right transport service
- Terminal shipping: You will send your car to a transportation terminal and pick it from one on delivery. We have extensive terminal networks across Tennessee. If you happen to live close by one, this option might turn out more convenient.
- Door-to-door shipping: Moving through transportation terminals can get quite hectic. If you are one of those people who find this difficult, you can pay for this service. That entitles you to sit back and enjoy more freedom with your time. The transporter will fetch and deliver the car to your doorstep.
- Open-air transport: It is the most economical service you can get when shipping cars to or from Jefferson County. You get to split transportation costs with other shippers using the same truck. Planning for open transportation is very fast, compared to enclosed transportation.
- Enclosed transportation: It is the most secure alternative to transporting classics, exotics and other cars that have a high price tag. The trailers keep the cars protected from inclement weather and roadside debris. It is highly discreet and we recommend its use for transporting cars for high-profile events and people.
Prepare your car for transportation
- Clean the inside and outside of your car. With outside cleaning, the aim is to remove dirt and dust. Some dents and scratches hide behind dirt. This creates a poor environment where a perfect inspection could take place. When cleaning the inside of your car, make sure that you take out all your personal items and valuables.
- Empty your gas tank. Your car will weigh less if you do this and it will help to lower your bill. You need just a little fuel to drive the car on and off the truck or to and from the terminals. We recommend having at most a quarter-full tank for the trip.
- Remove or cover external parts that could get damaged during transportation. These include parts like side mirrors, spoilers and antennas.
- Visit the Tennessee Department of Transportation for regulations on shipping cars to or from Jefferson County. Get up to speed with licensing and registration details while you are there.
- Get your car checked up for mechanical problems. Let your transporter know in advance if you plan to ship a non-op car. We need different sets of methods and equipment to transport such cars.
- Make sure that the car drives properly. Get all the fluids topped up and check if the battery is running. Disable the car’s alarm system and hand over a set of spare car keys to the driver.
Make your own quote
Use this free online calculator from A-1 Auto Transport to find your cost to ship. Call 1-800-452-2880 for more information.
Zip codes included in Jefferson County
- 37725- Dandridge
- 37760- Jefferson City
- 37820- New Market
- 37871- Strawberry Plains
- 37890- White Pine