Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Rhea County, Tennessee
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Rhea County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is a renowned carrier firm trusted by residents of Rhea County for everything car related to shipping. We are licensed and registered by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to operate as a carrier firm. Our operations are different from brokerage firms, as it is documented here. Apart from that, we are a fully insured and bonded firm, offering clients a worry-free car shipping experience. All cars under our care are covered under our in-transit insurance policy that guarantees prompt compensation in case of any damage. Additionally, our services are among the best in Tennessee and America at large, having received 5 star and AAA rating from various transport review companies. These and many other reasons are why we are the most recommended firm for shipping cars to or from Rhea County.
Areas we serve within and around Rhea County
We have a most comprehensive scope of service in Rhea County. We make car deliveries to all locations in the county including specific addresses. Dayton, Graysville, Spring City, Evensville, Five Points, Frazier, Grandview, Liberty Hill, Ogden, Old Washington and Rhea Springs are among the areas we serve when shipping cars to or from Rhea County.
We also offer affordable Rhea car shipping services from clients from the neighboring communities in the adjacent counties. These include Cumberland County, Roane County, Meigs County, Hamilton County and Bledsoe County.
- Door to door services: We make car shipping as convenient as possible. Door to door services involves fetching the car from its location and shipping it straight to the exact destination address. It is a stress-free service which eliminates the need to go for your car that’s dropped off at a transport depot. Also, you avoid the extra expenses like parking fees that is involved with terminal delivery. Door to door service however heavily relies on the state of the road leading to the specific address. The road has to be wide enough to accommodate the carrier. It also has to be free from low hanging tree branches that may damage the cars during transportation. In the event that either situation restricts successful home delivery, then we revert to terminal service.
- Terminal services: Terminal services, also known as drop-off/pick-up service, involves delivering the car to a designated terminal. A car depot, secure parking facility or a storage facility make a perfect drop-off point. We make sure the terminal is the closest available to you, for ease of accessibility. We also make sure it’s not too far off from a gas station as cars are shipped with only a quarter-full gas tank. This service attracts parking fees for the period the car remains at the terminal. We therefore advise clients to fetch the car soon as they can so as to avoid high parking fees.
Talk to us!
Zip codes included in Rhea County
- 37321 – Dayton
- 37332 – Evensville
- 37337 – Grandview
- 37338 – Graysville
- 37381 – Spring City