Safe And Reliable Giles County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Giles County is home to 29,485 Americans. Its county seat, Pulaski, holds slightly over a fifth of the total population in the county. Giles, which forms the southern border of Tennessee, is a major tourist hub. With numerous museums, parks and wineries, any tourist here is sure of a fascinating experience. A-1 Auto Transport fully covers Tennessee and will help you in shipping cars to or from Giles County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Memphis to Giles County||$205||205 miles||2-4 days|
|Giles County to Cincinnati||$359||359 miles||2-4 days|
|Giles County to Oklahoma City||$503||670 miles||3-5 days|
|Giles County to Newark||$717||956 miles||3-5 days|
|Giles County to Hartford||$653||1088 miles||4-6 days|
|Boston to Giles County||$712||1186 miles||4-6 days|
|Denver to Giles County||$746||1244 miles||4-6 days|
|San Francisco to Giles County||$1148||2296 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
- Open-air shipping: When looking for a cheap solution to ship your everyday-use car, this is it. It is very affordable due to increased capacity.
- Enclosed shipping: For high-value cars, there are many dangers lurking on the roads. However, with our enclosed trailers, your car gets extra protection from elements like harsh weather and discretion from prying eyes.
- International transportation: Beyond shipping cars to or from Giles County, we tread the international waters. You can either choose to ship your car using the faster and pricier air freight or the cheaper and slower sea freight. For additional protection, containerized shipping is best to protect your car from the elements while on sea. Roll-on/roll-off is a cheap way to ship your car internationally.
- Terminal delivery: This is a cheap delivery option and suitable if you want to test drive your car after it has been shipped. You only need to drop off and pick up your machine from one of our shipping terminals across Tennessee.
- Door-to-door delivery: When running a busy schedule, choose this option. With door-to-door delivery service, you will have enough time to concentrate on important issues as we get to deliver your car conveniently to your home or office.
- Non-op shipping: We have special equipment to load and offload your car on and off our trailers. We do it safely not to further any damage on your car.
What is factored in quotes
We prepare our quotes very affordably for you. Here is a run-down of what we consider when preparing estimates for shipping cars to or from Giles County:
- Mode of transportation: The costs get higher when there is reduced capacity, need for specialized equipment and short shipping time. For example, open-air shipping is cheaper than enclosed shipping because of increased vehicle capacity.
- Distance covered: The longer the distance covered, the higher the cost. Longer mileages cost us more to ship due to higher fuel costs and compensation to our drivers.
- Vehicle specifications: We categorize cars according to their type, size and weight. Cars that are heavy and big cost more to ship than small light ones.
- Routes used: Urban routes have cheaper per mile rates than rural routes.
- Insurance coverage: This depends on the extent of the insurance coverage your car is getting. Wide coverage attracts higher costs as compared to minimal coverage. At A-1 Auto Transport, we cover your car at full replacement value at no extra charge.
You’re in luck!
Zip codes included in Giles County
- 38449- Ardmore
- 38455- Elkton
- 38473- Minor Hill
- 38478- Pulaski
- 38472- Lynnville
- 38459- Frankewing
- 38460- Goodspring
- 38477- Prospect
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.