Safe And Reliable Sumner County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Sumner County forms part of the northern border of Tennessee and Kentucky. Cumberland River, significant in early transportation and trade, rises from the county and flows into Ohio River. When it comes to shipping cars to or from Sumner County, you have a great partner in A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Memphis to Sumner County||$245||245 miles||2-4 days|
|Sumner County to Cleveland||$376||502 miles||2-4 days|
|Sumner County to Chicago||$451||451 miles||2-4 days|
|Sumner County to Washington D.C.||$500||666 miles||3-5 days|
|Sumner County to Philadelphia||$604||805 miles||3-5 days|
|Minneapolis to Sumner County||$647||862 miles||3-5 days|
|Phoenix to Sumner County||$1001||1669 miles||5-7 days|
|San Francisco to Sumner County||$1168||2336 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
What we offer
- Open-air vs. enclosed shipping: Open-air shipping is a cheap way to haul your everyday-used car. The reason behind its lower rates is that the shipping costs are distributed among different vehicle owners. It is also very regular and therefore easy to book. However, we recommend enclosed shipping for high-value cars. With our enclosed trucks, your machine gets extra protection from the elements and utmost discretion from prying eyes.
- International shipping vs. domestic shipping: International shipping is faced by numerous logistical hurdles, which are not met when shipping cars to or from Sumner County. For one, each country has its own unique laws on customs that need to be followed. A-1 auto Transport has been handling international assignments for over 20 years now. We will help you with the customs documentation and tread through the logistical encumbrances seamlessly.
- Terminal vs. door-to-door delivery: A good number of our customers always want to test drive their vehicle after it has been hauled. Terminal-to-terminal delivery has always enabled them to do this. You only need to drive down your car to the nearest shipping terminal and collect it from a Tennessee depot. Some, however, get caught up in their busy work schedule hence require a more convenient option. Door-to-door delivery has been their answer. You will direct us to the pick-up address and receive your car at your doorstep.
- Non-op vs. operable car hauling: Shipping inoperable cars becomes a little different from transporting functional cars. As for running cars, you can easily drive them onto our trailers but cannot do this for inoperable ones. With the aid of special equipment, we are able to safely load and offload non-op cars into and from our trucks.
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Choosing a mode of transportation
Before choosing a service, please consider the following details:
- Car metrics: The value, model, size, condition and weight of your car are important considerations to make. Flatbed trucks best ship large and oversized vehicles. Highly priced cars are perfectly safe in our enclosed trucks. For inoperable automobiles, specialized equipment is required for loading and unloading.
- Your budget and schedule: Faster delivery means a higher price. For instance, using air freight is pricier than opting for sea freight because of the difference in shipping time. Additionally, deliveries that are more convenient cost more. You will have to dig deeper into your pocket for door-to-door delivery than you will for terminal delivery because of added convenience. Also, shipping big and heavy cars is more expensive than hauling small and light cars.
Smile all the way!
Shipping cars to or from Sumner County is as easy as choosing A-1 Auto Transport. Once you sign up for our services, we get the job well done. To initiate your hassle-free shipping experience, start by getting a free, no-obligation quote from us today.
Zip codes included in Sumner County
- 37066- Gallatin
- 37070- Goodlettsville
- 37072- Goodlettsville
- 37075- Hendersonville
- 37077- Hendersonville
- 37119- Mitchellville
- 37148- Portland
- 37188- White House
- 37186- Westmoreland
- 37022- Bethpage
- 37031- Castalian Springs
- 37048- Cottontown