Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Sumner County, Tennessee
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Sumner County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Sumner County forms part of the northern border of Tennessee and Kentucky. Cumberland River, significant in early transportation and trade, rises from the county and flows into Ohio River. When it comes to shipping cars to or from Sumner County, you have a great partner in A-1 Auto Transport.
What we offer
- Open-air vs. enclosed shipping: Open-air shipping is a cheap way to haul your everyday-used car. The reason behind its lower rates is that the shipping costs are distributed among different vehicle owners. It is also very regular and therefore easy to book. However, we recommend enclosed shipping for high-value cars. With our enclosed trucks, your machine gets extra protection from the elements and utmost discretion from prying eyes.
- International shipping vs. domestic shipping: International shipping is faced by numerous logistical hurdles, which are not met when shipping cars to or from Sumner County. For one, each country has its own unique laws on customs that need to be followed. A-1 auto Transport has been handling international assignments for over 20 years now. We will help you with the customs documentation and tread through the logistical encumbrances seamlessly.
- Terminal vs. door-to-door delivery: A good number of our customers always want to test drive their vehicle after it has been hauled. Terminal-to-terminal delivery has always enabled them to do this. You only need to drive down your car to the nearest shipping terminal and collect it from a Tennessee depot. Some, however, get caught up in their busy work schedule hence require a more convenient option. Door-to-door delivery has been their answer. You will direct us to the pick-up address and receive your car at your doorstep.
- Non-op vs. operable car hauling: Shipping inoperable cars becomes a little different from transporting functional cars. As for running cars, you can easily drive them onto our trailers but cannot do this for inoperable ones. With the aid of special equipment, we are able to safely load and offload non-op cars into and from our trucks.
Choosing a mode of transportation
Before choosing a service, please consider the following details:
- Car metrics: The value, model, size, condition and weight of your car are important considerations to make. Flatbed trucks best ship large and oversized vehicles. Highly priced cars are perfectly safe in our enclosed trucks. For inoperable automobiles, specialized equipment is required for loading and unloading.
- Your budget and schedule: Faster delivery means a higher price. For instance, using air freight is pricier than opting for sea freight because of the difference in shipping time. Additionally, deliveries that are more convenient cost more. You will have to dig deeper into your pocket for door-to-door delivery than you will for terminal delivery because of added convenience. Also, shipping big and heavy cars is more expensive than hauling small and light cars.
Smile all the way!
Shipping cars to or from Sumner County is as easy as choosing A-1 Auto Transport. Once you sign up for our services, we get the job well done. To initiate your hassle-free shipping experience, start by getting a free, no-obligation quote from us today.
Zip codes included in Sumner County
- 37066- Gallatin
- 37070- Goodlettsville
- 37072- Goodlettsville
- 37075- Hendersonville
- 37077- Hendersonville
- 37119- Mitchellville
- 37148- Portland
- 37188- White House
- 37186- Westmoreland
- 37022- Bethpage
- 37031- Castalian Springs
- 37048- Cottontown