Safe And Reliable Washington County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Washington County was birthed in 1777. It is older than any city or town in Tennessee, including the state.Shipping cars to or from Washington County is now easy, affordable, and convenient thanks to A-1 Auto Transport. We have brought new shipping equipment that ensures the safety and integrity of the customer's shipment. All our orders are insured and tracked via satellite allowing the client to always know the status of his shipment at any given time.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Nashville to Washington County||$273||273 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington County to Jacksonville||$378||504 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington County to Washington D.C.||$407||407 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington County to Philadelphia||$410||546 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington County to New Orleans||$521||694 miles||3-5 days|
|San Antonio to Washington County||$727||1211 miles||4-6 days|
|Seattle to Washington County||$1064||2660 miles||7-9 days|
|Salt Lake City to Washington County||$1138||1896 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to and from Washington County
We have been operational for the past 25 years. In those years, we have built our reputation on providing quality services, fast, and on-time deliveries. We have also increased the areas we deliver cars to ensuring that almost every market is covered. The major routes we regularly use when shipping cars to or from Washington County include; I-26, I-81, US 11E, US 19W, US 321, State Routes 36, 67, 75, 81, 91, 93, 107, 353, 354, 381, and 400. We also ship cars to or from the adjacent counties of Sullivan, Carter, Unicoi, Greene, and Hawkins.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Common problems that occur when shipping a vehicle
Some of the unforeseen and unavoidable hiccups that may crop up include:
- Your car doesn't meet certain specific requirements: Different transportation companies have different rules. This problem is mainly encountered when dealing with the height of a vehicle. Some companies have specific cut-off points regarding how low or how high a vehicle can be. Other items that may be contentious include exterior spare tires, camper shells, or other exterior attachments.
- Incorrect address: During the moving process, you will be signing and filling out lots of paperwork. During this process, one may accidentally forget or omit part of the new address the car is being shipped to and it ends up being shipped to, for example, Jacksonville Florida instead of the one in Alabama.
- Late or delayed delivery: This is the most common problem that is reported by auto shipping customers. There are various reasons why your vehicle may be delayed. Some of these factors are out of our control; adverse weather conditions, flat tires and mechanical problems. Since auto shippers often pick different vehicles from different locations in order to ship them together, any delay in one of those vehicles will obviously delay the others.
- Scam, fraud, and bait-and-switch estimates: Before committing to an auto shipper, make sure that you have done extensive homework on them. Check their reviews online and confirm that the company has a USDOT number that has been inspected and approved by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
If you are looking to shipping cars to or from Washington County, then A-1 Auto Transport is the company for you. Our experience and customer satisfaction ratings will give you a glimpse of what to expect. Our customer testimonials are proof of our commitment to offering quality services. Call us today on 1-800-452-2880 to speak to one of our agents.
Zip codes included in Washington County
- 37601 Johnson City
- 37602 Johnson City
- 37604 Johnson City
- 37605 Johnson City
- 37614 Johnson City
- 37615 Johnson City
- 37656 Fall Branch
- 37659 Jonesborough
- 37681 Limestone
- 37684 Mountain Home
- 37690 Telford
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Johnson City - Washington, Tennessee (TN) 37601
Our Services and Information
Car Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Kingsport - Sullivan, Tennessee (TN) 37660
🇺🇸 Bristol - Sullivan, Tennessee (TN) 37620
🇺🇸 Elizabethton - Carter, Tennessee (TN) 37643
🇺🇸 Afton - Greene, Tennessee (TN) 37616
🇺🇸 Church Hill - Hawkins, Tennessee (TN) 37642
🇺🇸 Butler - Johnson, Tennessee (TN) 37640
🇺🇸 Blountville - Sullivan, Tennessee (TN) 37617
🇺🇸 Erwin - Unicoi, Tennessee (TN) 37650
🇺🇸 Johnson City - Washington, Tennessee (TN) 37601
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August