Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Washington County, Tennessee
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Washington County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Washington County was birthed in 1777. It is older than any city or town in Tennessee, including the state. Shipping cars to or from Washington County is now easy, affordable, and convenient thanks to A-1 Auto Transport. We have brought new shipping equipment that ensures the safety and integrity of the customer’s shipment. All our orders are insured and tracked via satellite allowing the client to always know the status of his shipment at any given time.
Areas we cover to and from Washington County
We have been operational for the past 25 years. In those years, we have built our reputation on providing quality services, fast, and on-time deliveries. We have also increased the areas we deliver cars to ensuring that almost every market is covered. The major routes we regularly use when shipping cars to or from Washington County include; I-26, I-81, US 11E, US 19W, US 321, State Routes 36, 67, 75, 81, 91, 93, 107, 353, 354, 381, and 400. We also ship cars to or from the adjacent counties of Sullivan, Carter, Unicoi, Greene, and Hawkins.
Common problems that occur when shipping a vehicle
Some of the unforeseen and unavoidable hiccups that may crop up include:
- Your car doesn’t meet certain specific requirements: Different transportation companies have different rules. This problem is mainly encountered when dealing with the height of a vehicle. Some companies have specific cut-off points regarding how low or how high a vehicle can be. Other items that may be contentious include exterior spare tires, camper shells, or other exterior attachments.
- Incorrect address: During the moving process, you will be signing and filling out lots of paperwork. During this process, one may accidentally forget or omit part of the new address the car is being shipped to and it ends up being shipped to, for example, Jacksonville Florida instead of the one in Alabama.
- Late or delayed delivery: This is the most common problem that is reported by auto shipping customers. There are various reasons why your vehicle may be delayed. Some of these factors are out of our control; adverse weather conditions, flat tires and mechanical problems. Since auto shippers often pick different vehicles from different locations in order to ship them together, any delay in one of those vehicles will obviously delay the others.
- Scam, fraud, and bait-and-switch estimates: Before committing to an auto shipper, make sure that you have done extensive homework on them. Check their reviews online and confirm that the company has a USDOT number that has been inspected and approved by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
If you are looking to shipping cars to or from Washington County, then A-1 Auto Transport is the company for you. Our experience and customer satisfaction ratings will give you a glimpse of what to expect. Our customer testimonials are proof of our commitment to offering quality services. Call us today on 1-800-452-2880 to speak to one of our agents.
Zip codes included in Washington County
- 37601 Johnson City
- 37602 Johnson City
- 37604 Johnson City
- 37605 Johnson City
- 37614 Johnson City
- 37615 Johnson City
- 37656 Fall Branch
- 37659 Jonesborough
- 37681 Limestone
- 37684 Mountain Home
- 37690 Telford