Safe And Reliable Sullivan County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Cincinnati to Sullivan County||$305||305 miles||2-4 days|
|Sullivan County to Baltimore||$426||426 miles||2-4 days|
|Sullivan County to Newark||$449||598 miles||2-4 days|
|Sullivan County to Cleveland||$463||463 miles||2-4 days|
|Sullivan County to Tampa||$536||714 miles||3-5 days|
|Hartford to Sullivan County||$547||730 miles||3-5 days|
|Baton Rouge to Sullivan County||$569||759 miles||3-5 days|
|San Francisco to Sullivan County||$1034||2585 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Reliable transport options in Sullivan County
The major transportation options available domestically are open and enclosed transportation. Here is how to decide on either service.
- Enclosed transportation is more expensive. However, it is very effective in protecting high-value cars from bad weather and poor road conditions. It’s the most suitable for transporting classic and antique cars, high performance and luxury vehicles.
- Shipping cars to or from Sullivan County on a low budget is best done using open transportation. With this option, your car goes on top of an open truck together with many other vehicles. The fact that many cars are able to load on to the same truck is what makes this option affordable.
You can get a similar set of options for international auto shipment. International RORO and containerized shipping are the main options available. Read more about the options on the A-1 Auto Transport website. Living close to a terminal in Tennessee might help you to save up on the transportation costs. We also make convenient door-to-door delivery.
How to go about the shipping process
Scrutinize car-shipping companies. Make a list of several auto transport companies with operations across Tennessee. Read up on some of the reviews they get from trusted websites like the Better Business Bureau. You can also check with friends and relatives for their opinion. Make sure that the company has valid licensing and insurance. To check for licensing, get their MC or DOT license number and run it against records at the FMCSA. Always ask for their insurance policy document to see what kind of insurance coverage they give. Ask for quotes from several companies and compare them. Try to avoid focusing on the pricing alone. Carefully read every quote to find out how those prices compare to the services being offered. The costs may differ due to a host of factors. Some of these include:
- Type of service or method of transportation: For example, door-to-door service costs more compared to terminal shipping. Open transport is cheaper than enclosed transport.
- Insurance charges: Most transport companies will include insurance charges as part of your estimate. There are different types of covers and these come at different rates.
Decide on your preferred mode of transportation. At this point, you pretty much have an idea on the cost of shipping cars to or from Sullivan County using different options. Choose your best preference based on your needs. At times, it is always about the cost while in others, convenience is what matters. Different methods will also affect your timelines. It takes more time to schedule for enclosed transportation and door-to-door shipping. Get a copy of the shipping contract before you commit to a transport service. Make sure that you go through and understand all its contents. This could help you to point out red flags in the contract. An example is a clause that absolves the company of responsibility if your car gets damaged.
Get a free quote!
Zip codes included in Sullivan County
- 37617- Blountville
- 37618- Bluff City
- 37620- Bristol
- 37621- Bristol
- 37625- Bristol
- 37660- Kingsport
- 37662- Kingsport
- 37663- Kingsport
- 37664- Kingsport
- 37665- Kingsport
- 37669- Kingsport
- 37686- Piney Flats
- 37699- Piney Flats
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Blountville - Sullivan, Tennessee (TN) 37617
Our Services and Information
Car Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Kingsport - Sullivan, Tennessee (TN) 37660
🇺🇸 Bristol - Sullivan, Tennessee (TN) 37620
🇺🇸 Elizabethton - Carter, Tennessee (TN) 37643
🇺🇸 Afton - Greene, Tennessee (TN) 37616
🇺🇸 Church Hill - Hawkins, Tennessee (TN) 37642
🇺🇸 Butler - Johnson, Tennessee (TN) 37640
🇺🇸 Blountville - Sullivan, Tennessee (TN) 37617
🇺🇸 Erwin - Unicoi, Tennessee (TN) 37650
🇺🇸 Johnson City - Washington, Tennessee (TN) 37601
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September