Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Jefferson City, Missouri
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Jefferson City Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The capital of Missouri and located in Cole County, there are just over 43,000 people living in Jefferson City. It is named after Thomas Jefferson, a fact that is virtually imprinted around the city, with historical artifacts and educational pieces. It is considered part of the Ozark region and is on the Missouri River, similar to many of the other established locales in the state.
Jefferson City is part of the wine-producing region in Missouri, which makes for an entertainment option for visitors to the area looking to while a day away sipping wine and tasting treats. There is a host of another cultural opportunity here as well, including a myriad of museums, entertainment complexes and more. There are also plenty of recreational opportunities present as well, from camping and hiking to fishing, bike riding and more.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Jefferson to Salem||$88||88 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Chicago to Jefferson||$393||393 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Jefferson to Nashville||$439||439 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Pierre to Jefferson||$554||739 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Jefferson to Washington, D.C.||$707||943 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Salt Lake City to Jefferson||$737||1229 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Jefferson to Boston||$789||1316 miles||4 – 6 days|
|San Jose to Jefferson||$1195||1992 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Jefferson City Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Jefferson City car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Ask a mechanic to inspect your vehicle ahead of transport: This gives you the opportunity to check everything out before arriving at your destination in the event that a major repair needs to be initiated before that time.
- Research depots at your destination of choice: If you are going to pick up your vehicle, make sure there is a depot nearby at which you can do so. Otherwise, you may find yourself driving further than you would like to get your car.
- Ask about GPS tracking: If you want to know where your vehicle is at all times, ask about GPS tracking. This will ensure that you have some peace of mind while your car is being shipped.
For more information, visit the City of Jefferson City website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Local Companies Directory
Car Shipping Missouri
This car shipping company offers both enclosed and open air shipping for vehicles of all types.
105 West Capitol Avenue
Jefferson City, MO
Other Jefferson City Resources
Jefferson City Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Jefferson City.
Lincoln University– Lincoln University was founded in 1866 by the men of the 62nd and 65th United States Colored Infantries and their white officers, for the special benefit of freed African Americans.
Jefferson City On Craigslist – local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
Services And Information
Jefferson City includes ZIP codes
65101, 65102, 65103, 65104, 65105, 65106, 65107, 65108, 65109, 65110, 65111.