To ship a truck across the U.S., it could cost anywhere from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars. It all depends on a few things, such as how you would like the truck transported through the professionals.
Luckily, all auto transport services are set at reasonable rates so that they appeal to most budget types. A lot of individuals, dealerships and manufacturers use these services on a regular basis due to their low costs and high success rate.
Before shipping your truck off with just anyone, collect quotes from several different transport companies. Go over what each transporter has to offer and the rate they quoted you. Then book your transport with the best company.
The Information Needed to Receive the Most Honest Quote.
When you receive a quick quote from a transporter, it is usually a roundabout figure that doesn’t reflect the true cost of shipping. You can get a more accurate quote by sharing some details about the vehicle and other information with the transport company. Have the following information prepared:
- The car’s make and model.
- The vehicle’s age and weight.
- The address of the car’s pickup and drop off.
- The services you plan on buying for the car’s transport.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Fees for permits and other small matters might also be included in your estimate. Make sure you ask what is included in the rate you receive.
Have Insurance Coverage.
Insurance is typically provided by the transporter. Some transporters add this onto a customer’s shipping service purchase for free. This is how they guarantee their services.
Although there is a rare need to file an insurance claim after a transport, it is wise to have the vehicle protected. If a transport company doesn’t provide insurance, they probably shouldn’t be trusted with your car’s delivery.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory