Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Hawaii
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Hawaii Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The beautiful islands of Hawaii consist of a paradise to which many people on the mainland wish they could escape on a daily basis. Between the crystal blue waters of the Pacific Ocean to the colorful culture that permeates all aspects of life here, there is much to see and do, which makes this both a huge tourist draw as well as a popular spot to which to relocate.
Shipping a vehicle to one of the islands can be expensive, but it is well worth it when you consider the ability you have to drive yourself to one of the many sites that can’t be missed, particularly on the Big Island. From the trendy downtown shopping district in Honolulu to one of the numerous picturesque beach settings, Hawaii is as much an experience as it is a destination.
Tips For Handling Hawaii Car Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Hawaii car shipping services, keep a few key tips in mind.
- Plot out points of interest: There is so much to see in Hawaii, that it can be easy to miss something. Do yourself a favor and plot out your points ahead of time to ensure that you get where you want to be and see as much as possible during your visit to this beautiful and scenic state.
- Get quotes ahead of time as they can be pricey going from the islands to the mainland: It can be pricier than usual to go from the mainland to the islands and back. Plan ahead by getting as many Hawaii vehicle shipping quotes as possible, so that you have time to find and book the company that provides a quote within the range of your personal budget.
- You may need to ship more than once: If you plan to island hop and want your car with you when you do, then you may need to ship more than one time to ensure that you are independent during your travels.
A trip to Hawaii is something that should be experienced at least once and the more independent you can be during your trip, the better. Use your car to explore the island and take advantage of shipping services to get your vehicle from one island to the next.
Services And Information
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Hawaii Auto Transport Companies Directory
This Hawaii automobile transportation company employs professionals that are among the best in the industry and specializes in relocating your vehicles safely and carefully over water to and from the mainland.
1411 Sand Island Pkwy., Honolulu, HI
Young Brothers provide shipment and delivery of cars, trucks, vans, SUVs, boats, motorcycles and more in special containers and always makes sure to do a thorough inspection of your car before, during and after the shipping process.
1331 North Nimitz Highway, Honolulu, HI
Pasha Hawaii Transport Lines
If you need an affordable auto shipping option, then this business might just be the one for you. Pasha has shipping rates that won’t break the budget and an array of services to meet your specific auto shipping needs. Open air and enclosed shipping vessels always meet their schedules.
965 N. Nimitz Highway, Honolulu, HI
Providing a lengthy track record with great reviews for solid car shipping to and from the mainland and an impeccable customer service reputation, Horizon provides a wide range of shipping services to meet your needs. BBB accredited car shippers, check their review online.
1601 Sand Island Parkway, Honolulu, HI
A&P Shipping Corporation
Providing shipping for vehicles and other freight to and from the mainland with ease. Licensed, bonded and insured. Deliveries nationwide all over the United States. Offers military and seasonal discounts/specials. Call or email them today for a free price quote.
94-547 Ukee St., Number 305
Other Hawaii Resources
Hawaii.gov – official government website for the state of Hawaii.
Hawaii Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the state of Hawaii.
University Of Hawaii – The University of Hawaii System includes 10 campuses and dozens of educational, training and research centers across the Hawaiian Islands. As the public system of higher education in Hawai‘i, UH offers opportunities as unique and diverse as our Island home.
Hawaii On Craigslist – local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
Related Information & FAQ
- How do I ship my car to Hawaii?
- Cost to ship a car and household goods to HI
- Finding a motorcycle shipping company in Hawaii
- Why to ship a motorcycle to Hawaii through professionals
- Shipping a car from the mainland To Hawaii
- Shipping an RV to Hawaii
- How much does it cost to ship a truck to Hawaii?
- Buy services from professionals for boat shipping to Hawaii
- How to ship a non-running car from Hawaii?
- The cheapest way to ship a car to Hawaii
- Cost to ship a car to Hawaii
- Can I ship my household goods in my car to Hawaii?
- How long will it take to ship my car to the Hawaiian Islands?
- Inter-island car shipping Hawaii
- Shipping car from Hawaii to mainland for military
- Shipping a car to Hawaii from the east coast
- How much does it cost to ship a motorcycle to Hawaii?
- Ship RV to Hawaii
- Ship your boat to Hawaii
- What will it cost to ship a boat?
- Motorcycle transport to Hawaii
- Container shipping to or from HI
Reviews from Customers in Hawaii
I love A1 Auto Transport! Last year, we left Pennsylvania for Hawaii on Vacation. We’re pretty comfortable people, so we found having to take the bus everywhere a huge pain. We wanted to do something different and take our car with us this time around.
After a quick web search, we chose A1 Auto Transport as our go to company, a very wise decision if I may say so. They arranged for a truck to come pickup my car and even took care of the sea transport part of the equation.
We told Joe when we wanted to go on vacation and for how long, and he planned the transport around it. He had his men pickup the car and send it to the port, from where it travelled by boat to the island.
He timed everything just right. We arrived on Monday, and picked up the car on Monday afternoon. It’s safe to say it was the best month of our lives. Thank you A1 for making things so much easier!
We returned at the end of summer, and Joe once again pulled through for us and got the car back to Pennsylvania in one piece. It was real simple to use their service and they’re worth every dollar. Highly recommend!- Evan & Brooke H.
Finding a good company to transport my Prius seemed a bit difficult, but I wanted to call a few of them anyway before going for a broker. I read a few reviews on A1 Auto Transport and decided on them.
The experience was very satisfactory. A1 is awesome! Joe answered the phone the first time I called and was professional and very friendly. Communication was really easy throughout the move.
Even my emails got answered within minutes, which really goes to show how on top of things he is. There was no damage to my car during transport, and it arrived in Hawaii on time. Great service!- Nick G.
Auto Transport Services in Hawaii
- Big Island
- Hawaii County
- Honolulu County
- Kailua Kona
- Kauai County
- Maui County
- Mililani Town
- Mountain View
- Pearl City
- Port Of Honolulu
- Port Of Barbers Point
- Port of Hilo
- Port Of Kahului
- Port Of Kawaihae
- Port Of Nawiliwili