Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Greenville County, South Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Greenville County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
For the best downtown experience in America, make a trip to Greenville County. The county has the highest population across South Carolina. Between the two Carolinas (north and South), it has some of the most beautiful cities. You will definitely want to move here with your car for a more comfortable stay. Let A-1 Auto Transport handle everything to do with shipping cars to or from Greenville County for you.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Greenville County to Atlanta||$152||152 miles||1-2 days|
|Jacksonville to Greenville County||$391||391 miles||2-4 days|
|Greenville County to Baltimore||$404||538 miles||2-4 days|
|Greenville County to New York||$545||726 miles||3-5 days|
|Kansas City to Greenville County||$671||894 miles||3-5 days|
|Greenville County to Houston||$709||945 miles||3-5 days|
|Las Vegas to Greenville County||$1058||2115 miles||6-8 days|
|Sacramento to Greenville County||$1044||2610 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Services that suit your needs
If your car’s safety is high on your priorities, shipping it in enclosed trailers guarantees you the best safety. The trailers keep your car safe from debris, inclement weather and pilfering. Sending high-value cars through shipping terminals also poses safety and security challenges. Paying for door-to-door delivery makes sure that we get the car and bring it safely to your home.
You may want to make more savings on the transportation. Pairing open transportation with terminal-to-terminal shipping will give you the most savings. Shipping cars to or from Greenville County on open trailers is very affordable. It costs us way less to transport cars with open trailers. We always share out what we save with our customers. Terminal shipping presents another money-saving opportunity. Deliver your car to the shipping terminal and pick it to cut the delivery fees. Living close to a shipping terminal in the state makes this get even better. Stop worrying about complex international shipping processes. Whether it’s a bike, standard car or classic, A-1 Auto Transport offers a reliable solution. We will help you to handle customs and documentation as we plan the best transportation solution.
Things you should know before shipping your car
- Some exterior parts like antennas and spoilers may get damaged during shipment. Try to remove them as a precautionary measure. If this is not possible, try to get them some protective form of covering.
- Most insurance policies only cover your car at factory replacement value during transportation. You can buy extra cover for what is not covered. You can also take out the additions that are not covered. Don’t ship your car with the new DVD player that you just installed.
- It’s always good to prepare from all fronts. Visit the South Carolina DMV for other important information on shipping cars to or from Greenville County.
- You might get penalized if you ship a car with mechanical problems. Try to get that solved before transporting it. If you want to ship a non-op car, talk to your transporter for the right solution. Inoperable cars cost slightly more to ship because of the special equipment used to transport them.
- Having a full gas tank only adds unnecessary weight to your car during transportation. You car’s weight contributes to a part of the shipping costs. Try to empty the tank before shipping. Just keep a little fuel to start the car and drive it on and off the truck. You can keep a gallon ready on delivery if you have a long drive to the next filling.
Get free quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free quote from A-1 Auto transport now.
Zip codes included in Greenville County
- 29601- Greenville
- 29602- Greenville
- 29603- Greenville
- 29604- Greenville
- 29605- Greenville
- 29606- Greenville
- 29607- Greenville
- 29608- Greenville
- 29609- Greenville
- 29610- Greenville
- 29611- Greenville
- 29612- Greenville
- 29613- Greenville
- 29614- Greenville
- 29615- Greenville
- 29616- Greenville
- 29617- Greenville
- 29635- Cleveland
- 29636- Conestee
- 29644- Fountain Inn
- 29650- Greer
- 29651- Greer
- 29661- Marietta
- 29662- Mauldin
- 29673- Piedmont
- 29680- Simpsonville
- 29681- Simpsonville
- 29683- Slater
- 29687- Taylors
- 29688- Tigerville
- 29690- Travelers Rest