Safe And Reliable Frederick Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Frederick is a city in the northwest area of Maryland that has a strong historical link to U.S. trade and transportation that dates back to colonial times. Thanks to its proximity to Baltimore and Washington, D.C., Frederick served as an important point along the early east and west trade routes for merchants that needed access to the Chesapeake Bay. Its central status caused the city to experience a lot of growth as railroad expansion increased across the region and the rest of the United States. Once a major area for mining in the U.S., Frederick is now home to Fort Detrick, a U.S. Army base, which is also its largest employer.
Go here for more information.
Using Frederick, MD Vehicle Transport Companies
- Don’t Wire Money – If you get an estimate from a company that says they’ll move your car and they requests a payment by wire or transfer, that should be an indication that you need to keep looking. A legitimate auto carrier should ask for payment by check or credit card and there are few, if any, circumstances that would warrant a payment by transfer, wire or money order unless it’s specifically requested by the customer. It’s become a fairly common practice in the car shipping industry for companies to ask for a partial payment upfront with the balance due on delivery.
- Ask About Insurance – Any time you’re entrusting a company to ship something as valuable as a vehicle, it’s always advisable to do some research to make sure they have all their ducks in a row. By law, any company that moves your car is also obligated to provide insurance that covers any damages that may occur during the process. Insurance should be included as part of the price quote your receive. In some cases (i.e. high value, luxury and vintage autos), additional insurance can be purchased if you feel that the coverage limits are not satisfactory.
- Cancellation Policy – The cancellation policy when you’re having a vehicle transported can vary from company to company. It’s a good idea to ask about the policy in the beginning of your search so that you can factor that into your decision of which company to choose. In most cases, there is a fee that applies for canceling a vehicle shipment that is already scheduled since most carriers try to book a full load for their trucks well ahead of time. The amount of the fee can be different for each company and we recommend that every customer is familiar with the policy as cancellations are often due to the last minute or expected circumstances that you may not see coming.
For more tips and information about businesses and services in the local area, visit the official website for the City of Frederick.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Frederick Auto Transport Company Directory
Maryland Auto Shipping
Maryland Auto Shipping is a local, long distance and coast to coast auto transporter in Baltimore. The offer free cost estimates to all customers and has estimates of their transport rates posted on their website for small, large and oversize vehicles and distances.
400 E. Pratt St. #800
Baltimore, MD 21202
All America Auto Transport
An experienced car transporter that’s been in the industry since 1964, All America Auto Transport has a fleet of over 500 trucks and ships to major cities in every state. They also have international auto shipping available, both to and from Frederick, Frederick County and all of Maryland.
7100 Saunders Ct.
Bethesda, MD 20817
United Road Services: Baltimore
United Road is a major player in the auto transport and vehicle shipping industry, with locations across the U.S., from coast to coast. They will ship anything with wheels to any city and have an excellent online order tracking system for those that like to keep tabs on the progress of their vehicle as it’s being delivered.
2155 Northbridge Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21226
Frederick Auto Resources
Golden Gears Car Club – One of the oldest car clubs in Frederick County, Golden Gears has been around for over 40 years. They hold regular charity benefits, sponsor two yearly events and have information about local shows and events in the region.
Frederick MVA Office Locations – Shipping a vehicle to another state often means a visit to the local Motor Vehicle Administration. This resource has contact information and a map of local MVA offices in and near Frederick, as well as the rest of the state.
Frederick includes ZIP codes:
20678, 21701, 21702, 21703, 21704, 21705, 21709.
Services And Information
Auto Transport Services in Maryland (MD), USA
- Allegany County, Maryland (MD)
- Annapolis, Maryland (MD)
- Anne Arundel County, Maryland (MD)
- Baltimore, Maryland (MD)
- Baltimore City, Maryland (MD)
- Baltimore County , Maryland (MD)
- Bethesda, Maryland (MD)
- Bowie, Maryland (MD)
- Calvert County, Maryland (MD)
- Caroline County, Maryland (MD)
- Carroll County, Maryland (MD)
- Cecil County, Maryland (MD)
- Charles County, Maryland (MD)
- College Park, Maryland (MD)
- Columbia, Maryland (MD)
- Dorchester County, Maryland (MD)
- Dundalk, Maryland (MD)
- Ellicott City, Maryland (MD)
- Frederick, Maryland (MD)
- Frederick County, Maryland (MD)
- Gaithersburg, Maryland (MD)
- Garrett County, Maryland (MD)
- Germantown, Maryland (MD)
- Greenbelt, Maryland (MD)
- Hagerstown, Maryland (MD)
- Harford County, Maryland (MD)
- Howard County, Maryland (MD)
- Laurel, Maryland (MD)
- Montgomery County, Maryland (MD)
- Port of Baltimore, Maryland (MD)
- Port Of Salisbury, Maryland (MD)
- Prince George’s County, Maryland (MD)
- Queen Anne’s County, Maryland (MD)
- Rockville, Maryland (MD)
- Salisbury, Maryland (MD)
- Silver Spring, Maryland (MD)
- Somerset County, Maryland (MD)
- St. Mary’s County, Maryland (MD)
- Talbot County, Maryland (MD)
- Washington County, Maryland (MD)
- Wicomico County, Maryland (MD)
- Worcester County, Maryland (MD)