Every day, cars and other motorized vehicles are exported out of the United States. This process is one that should only be handled by professionals in the transport industry. With the help of an international auto transport company, your vehicle is safely and lawfully exported from the U.S. Fortunately, A1 Auto Transport is a reliable and affordable car shipping company experienced in dealing with international deliveries.
Here at A1 Auto Transport, we’ll make sure your vehicle is exported with the greatest of care and precaution. We even provide free insurance coverage to protect the value of your vehicle as it is transported to another country. This is how we guarantee our transport services for both national and international shipping.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Preparing a Vehicle for International Shipping
Preparing your vehicle for its international shipping process is time-consuming. To lawfully export a car out of the U.S. and imported into another nation means that you’ll need to appease Customs with specific documentation. This includes typical paperwork for the car such as title and registration, the original invoice, and your license or ID. Other forms may very well be requested but that’s where A1 Auto professionals are able to help you. Their knowledge of exports and imports for vehicles is extremely helpful in international vehicle shipping.
Aside from collecting the documents requested for a lawful transport, the vehicle will also need preparation. This may include:
- Cleaning the inside and outside of the vehicle so that all dirt and debris is gone.
- Removing any possessions from the vehicle. This includes GPS systems, DVD players, and any other electronics or items that didn’t originally come with the vehicle when it was manufactured.
- Top off all fluids in the vehicle except the fuel. The gas tank shouldn’t have more than a ¼ of a tank of fuel in it.
- Have the vehicle looked at by professional technicians and write down any damages or problems with the vehicle. Even note any visible markings and take pictures.
To learn more about the export of vehicles from the U.S. through the reliable transport specialists at A1 Auto Transport, contact us at 800-518-8708.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory