Safe And Reliable Auburndale Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Auburndale sits between two of the largest cities in Polk County. Its small-town outlook and quiet neighborhoods mark it out as an ideal bedroom community in the region. It lies south of the I-4, the main highway connecting the eastern coastline to the western beaches of Florida. You will have a better experience driving around in a private car owing to good road networks and scenic driveways. You can rely on A-1 Auto Transport for all tasks that involve shipping cars to or from Auburndale.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Auburndale to Miami||$231||231 miles||2-4 days|
|Auburndale to Atlanta||$451||451 miles||2-4 days|
|Charlotte to Auburndale||$428||570 miles||2-4 days|
|Auburndale to Houston||$732||976 miles||3-5 days|
|Auburndale to San Antonio||$703||1171 miles||4-6 days|
|Boston to Auburndale||$804||1340 miles||4-6 days|
|Minneapolis to Auburndale||$947||1578 miles||5-7 days|
|Seattle to Auburndale||$1234||3086 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Auburndale
A-1 Auto Transport covers every neighborhood in the city, including all of Lakeland and Winter Haven as well as distant cities like Tampa and Orlando. Our networks extend countrywide and globally.
Services offered in Auburndale
- The enclosed shipping service offers extra protection from road debris, dust, and the elements. Our trucks use hydraulic lift gates for the loading and unloading process to avoid damaging the vehicles with a low undercarriage. We recommend the service when you have a prototype, a race car, classic and high-end luxury brand.
- If you need to transfer more than one vehicle at once, the open-air standard offers the best solution. Our rigs can transport between 8-11 automobiles on the same trip, leading to the most economical rates that you will find when shipping cars to or from Auburndale.
- If you need to get the vehicle off your hands as soon as possible, you might want to consider terminal shipping. We will ask you to drop it off at the nearest A-1 Auto Transport depot in your state. We will collect it and get it sent to another storage hub at the destination.
- Door-to-door transport allows the transporter more control over the shipping process. We will send our representative to fetch it and get it safely delivered to your residence or business premises. We may settle for the nearest parking lot if our truck cannot reach your neighborhood.
- We have all the solutions that you might need to send your vehicle overseas. Our RoRo service offers the economical option. Containerized transport offers extra safety to high-end brands and rare classics.
Types of cars that we ship
Our solutions cater for every kind of motorized vessel available from ATVs, boats, classics, luxury vehicles, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, farm machinery, earthmovers, cranes, yachts, snowmobiles, jet skis, golf carts, and others.
How to prepare a car for shipping
Start by cleaning the car so that you can run a thorough inspection process. Walk around the body and note down the existing paint chips, scratches, dents, and discolorations. Use a camera to take date-stamped photographs of the imperfections and general body shots from all angles.
You cannot have any household goods inside the vehicle because of safety and federal regulations. If these items cause the truck to go above the weight restriction, the truck driver might have to leave them behind at the DOT checkpoints. Flouting the rules attracts penalties from the authorities.
If you have a non-running vehicle, the transporter needs to have this information in advance so that they can prepare the right equipment. Fix all the mechanical issues to avoid unnecessary delays during the process:
- Top off the fluid levels
- Keep the battery on a full charge
- Make sure that you have well-inflated tires
- Record all the unsolved problems and special steps needed to handle the vehicle
Leave about 1/4 of gas in the tank, which allows the transporter to start and drive the vehicle when necessary. Too much fuel adds unnecessary weight to the carrier, leading to avoidable delays at the weighing stations.
Secure all the loose parts on the exterior and remove the custom items such as spoilers, luggage racks, and ground effects. Fold in your side-view mirrors and remove/retract the antenna. If you have a convertible, secure the top cover to prevent possible damage by the elements.
Disable the alarm system before giving out the vehicle. Deactivate the toll tags to keep them from accumulating unnecessary charges as your vehicle travels on the truck. Find a locksmith to make a set of spare keys that you will hand over to the trucker at the collection.
It is no doubt that A-1 Auto Transport offers the most reliable options for shipping cars to or from Auburndale. We have more than 20 years of industry experience, backed by a team of highly skilled and dedicated professionals. Our service features insurance protection and GPS tracking to give you peace of mind throughout the process.
Get your custom shipping quote!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.