Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Alamogordo, New Mexico
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Alamogordo, New Mexico Safe and Reliable Auto Shipping
Alamogordo is situated in the Chihuahuan desert and is right on the border of the Sacramento Mountains. The city has a large public park in the center of town as well as several small parks throughout town, a zoo and a golf course and several walking trails. Alamogordo is the business center for all of Otero County and has a large retail industry as well as a large tourism industry as there are many visitors that stay in the city while visiting the mountains and desert areas in the region. Holloman Air Force Base, located in the city, is the largest employer and brings in more than half of the city revenue annually. There are many large events held each year that bring thousands to the city for live music and entertainment, carnival rides and food and retail vendors. Some of the largest events are Oktoberfest in September, the Cottonwood Arts and Crafts festival on Labor Day and the Otero County Fair in August.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Alamogordo to Denver||$411||548 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Oklahoma City to Alamogordo||$453||604 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Alamogordo to Phoenix||$461||461 miles||2 – 4 days|
|New York to Alamogordo||$605||1009 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Alamogordo to Des Moines||$624||1040 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Kansas City to Alamogordo||$636||849 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Alamogordo to Little Rock||$675||900 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Indianapolis to Alamogordo||$805||1343 miles||4 – 6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping to Alamogordo
When you have a car shipped to Alamogordo be sure to follow these tips from A-1 Auto Transport to get the car ready for transport:
- Check with the company to see what insurance coverage they have and make sure it is valid and will cover the car completely if accidental damage occurs during shipment.
- Once the date has been set for the car to be picked up be sure to have it washed and cleaned inside and out.
- Personal items should be removed from the inside of the car. This includes paperwork, CDs and other loose possessions that may be inside the vehicle.
- Tires and brakes should be in good condition.
- The battery should be charged and secured in place.
- Gasoline needs to be lowered to no more than a quarter tank of fuel only. This will provide enough gas for the driver to shift the car on the carrier but will not be excessive enough to add extra weight to the load.
- All paperwork from the shipping company should be available to you and the company agent should ensure that you have a copy of everything before the vehicle is picked up.
- When making arrangements for pick-up and delivery be sure to provide driving directions, especially if the car will be shipping to or from a rural area.
- Have your contact information available for the driver.
- Get a spare key to the ignition as well as the doors and trunk to give to the driver.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Alamogordo Auto Transport Directory
Integrity Transport provides heavy hauling and dumps truck delivery statewide as well as regionally to and from surrounding states. They can transport trucks, cars and SUV’s as well as dirt, concrete and other materials. They are fully licensed and insured and have been in business for more than 5 years. Integrity offers quick pick-up and delivery and low rates for transport and dump services.
3728 Jade Avenue
Las Cruces, NM 88012
Services And Information
Alamogordo includes ZIP codes