Safe And Reliable York Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The City of York, Pennsylvania was briefly the capital of the Continental Congress and it’s also where the Articles of the Confederation were originally drafted. The city, located in York County, also has ties to the early development of the transportation and the U.S. auto industry: the first road was laid in York in 1739 and the Pullman automobile was manufactured in York during the early 1900s.
Using York Vehicle Transport Companies
- Clean – One of the best things you can do to ensure that your vehicle (and its contents) make it safely from location to destination is to clean it before it’s picked up for delivery. Ideally, the inside of the vehicle should have as little in it as possible so that nothing can rattle around and cause damage during the transport process. Cleaning the outside of the vehicle makes it easier for the carrier to assess the condition of the vehicle, get an accurate valuation estimate and allows you to make a much easier assessment of any scratches or dings that may occur.
- Basic Maintenance – Maintenance goes right along with cleaning as one of the best ways to make your experience a pleasant one when shipping a vehicle. Cars that are shipped using an open air carrier must occasionally be rearranged on the truck so that they are in the correct order for dropping off during a long distance relocation. Making sure the vehicle is in good running condition, including the proper fluids and tire pressure, allows you to rest easily knowing that it will arrive “road ready” and in good shape when it’s delivered.
- Customized Additions – In order to safely move a car, especially for shipping to another state or across the country, it’s recommended that any customized additions or external components be stored before shipping. Anything that adds to the dimensions of the vehicle can cause potential damage during transport, especially for components that may be affected by the wind or other weather conditions. Items included that are recommended for removal includes spoilers, antennas, luggage racks, storage compartments and bike racks.
For more information and tips about using local business services in York, visit the official website for the city.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
York Auto Transport Company Directory
Carmoza Auto Transport
A local auto transport company that ships to all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Carmoza Auto Transport is an experienced Pennsylvania car carrier that takes a customer-centered approach and offers discounts for military auto shipping.
2001 Stone Ridge Ln.
Villanova, PA 19085
Myerstown Auto Transport, LLC
Myerstown Auto Transport serves dealers and private owners in York and throughout the state of Pennsylvania. They ship vehicles to and from New York, Philadelphia, Connecticut and Washington, D.C.
701 W Lincoln Ave
Myerstown, PA 17067
A local towing and transport company out of Palmyra, Glen’s Towing has provided hauling services in the area for more than 15 years. They also have emergency and roadside services available, as well as transport for heavy duty vehicles.
30 Coon Creek Rd.
Palmyra, PA 17078
Auto Links & Resources For York, PA
New & Used Cars In York, PA – Find new and used cars locally, either from dealers or private owners in York. Many of our clients use our services for moving vehicles purchased through online auctions, ebay and other online vehicle buying options.
Pennsylvania Car Restoration Clubs – A listing of car restoration clubs in Pennsylvania, including the following auto clubs located in York: Corvair Club of Central Pennsylvania, Motor Menders Rod & Custom Car Club, and the National Street Machine Association.
York includes ZIP codes:
17315, 17331, 17370, 17371, 17372, 17401, 17402, 17403, 17404, 17405, 17406, 17407, 17408.
Auto Transport Services in Pennsylvania (PA), USA
- Allentown, Pennsylvania (PA)
- Altoona, Pennsylvania (PA)
- Bethlehem, Pennsylvania (PA)
- Erie, Pennsylvania (PA)
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (PA)
- Lancaster, Pennsylvania (PA)
- Levittown, Pennsylvania (PA)
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PA)
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (PA)
- Port Of Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania (PA)
- Port Of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PA)
- Port Of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (PA)
- Port Of Chester, Pennsylvania (PA)
- Port Of Penn Manor, Pennsylvania (PA)
- Reading, Pennsylvania (PA)
- Scranton, Pennsylvania (PA)
- Upper Darby, Pennsylvania (PA)
- York, Pennsylvania (PA)