Without question, there is always a need for auto transport services throughout the world. Enthusiasts, dealerships and manufacturers send their motorcycles all over the place using professional transport services geared towards motorcycles specifically.
Such services protect the bike from harm and assure its safe and time efficient arrival regardless of the distance of travel that waits.
Before you book with a motorcycle transport company in Woburn, make sure that you are giving yourself plenty of time to prepare the motorcycle for the journey. It doesn’t take long at all to prepare the bike, but most transport companies prefer that you book with them at least a couple weeks ahead of time. Of course, if you need last minute shipping services, many companies will have more demanding options available.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Should I Do Anything to Prepare for the Transport?
The preparation requirements you are expected to fulfill are reliant on the shipping method and transport company you choose to hire. Nevertheless, there are some things that will be expected of you.
- Gather all pertinent documents and certificates as asked for.
- Clean the bike and make sure all dirt, debris, and deposits are gone.
- Document any damages done to the bike. Pictures and notes are preferred.
- Anything that wasn’t manufactured with the bike should be removed.
- All fluids and tire pressure should be filled unless otherwise demanded.
- The fuel tank should read less than ¼ tank.
- The battery might need to be disconnected as well as the alarm system if there is one.
The preparation of the motorcycle only further protects the bike and those handling it. All of the requirements are there with reason so it is important to fulfill them before transport is made.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory