- Methods Available For Shipping A Motorcycle
- Cambridge, Ma Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
- Required Tasks To Complete Before Shipping A Motorcycle
- Transport Companies To Contact
- Cambridge Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Cambridge Includes Zip Codes
A few different methods are available for anyone that needs to transport their motorcycle to Cambridge Massachusetts. Cambridge is the fifth most populous city in Massachusetts and can be difficult for those unfamiliar with the area to navigate through. Not only does Cambridge have a high volume of residents, but each year thousands of people come here to visit creating more congestion on its roadways.
The most reliable way to get a motorcycle delivered to its destination is to utilize a professional familiar with how the process works. There are a few different methods one could choose from to transport their bike easily and for a low cost. Not everyone has had to transport a motorcycle before so the process is made simple for those who have not done so.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Motorcycle Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Methods Available for Shipping a Motorcycle.
- Enclosed Shipping- This method of transportation is considered to be the safest. This option ensures that the motorcycle is protected from the elements and driving conditions.
- Open Air Shipping- As long as the owner does not mind their motorcycle being slightly exposed to the elements and driving conditions, it is a perfectly secure way to deliver a bike.
- Door to Door- This convenient method of transportation is where the motorcycle is picked up at a specific location and delivered directly to its next destination.
- Terminal to Terminal- This method is very cost effective but not the most convenient. If the customer does not live near the depot where the bike has been delivered to then some traveling may be required.
- Crated Shipping- This method of transportation may require some extra preparation. In some cases the customer may be required to remove handlebars and mirrors, disconnect the battery and drain the fluids.
Cambridge, MA Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
|To / From Cambridge, MA||Distance||Cost||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Cambridge, MA to Aurora, IL||1018 miles||$407||4 - 6 days|
|New York, NY to Cambridge, MA||213 miles||$85||2 - 3 days|
|Cambridge, MA to Zephyrhills, FL||1316 miles||$526||4 - 6 days|
|Las Vegas, NV to Cambridge, MA||2712 miles||$1084||6 - 8 days|
|Cambridge, MA to Pierre, SD||1767 miles||$706||5 - 7 days|
|Wilsonville, OR to Cambridge, MA||3102 miles||$1240||7 - 9 days|
|Cambridge, MA to Johnston, RI||64 miles||$25||2 - 3 days|
|Burleson, TX to Cambridge, MA||1810 miles||$724||5 - 7 days|
|Cambridge, MA to Tulsa, OK||1584 miles||$633||5 - 7 days|
|Raytown, MO to Cambridge, MA||1412 miles||$564||4 - 6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Required Tasks to Complete Before Shipping a Motorcycle.
- Clean the bike from dirt and deposits.
- Remove any lose objects and accessories.
- Disable the alarm system if the bike has one installed.
- Check fluids, tire pressure and battery.
- Gas reading should be no higher than ¼ tank before transportation.
- Document and list any damages to the motorcycle before transportation.
Transport Companies to Contact.
State to State Auto Transport
1674 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02138.
Patriot Auto Shipping
53 Phillips St.
Boston, MA 02114.
Lepke Auto Transport
225 Franklin St.
Boston, MA 02110.
Cambridge Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Central Square||The Port||Garfield Street Historic District|
|Kendall Square||Neighborhood Nine||Avon Hill|
|Harvard Square||Wellington-Harrington||Observatory Hill|
|West Cambridge||Cambridge Highlands||Agassiz|
Cambridge includes ZIP codes
02138, 02139, 02140, 02141, 02142