Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
A few different methods are available for anyone that needs to transport their motorcycle to Cambridge Massachusetts. Cambridge is the fifth most populous city in Massachusetts and can be difficult for those unfamiliar with the area to navigate through. Not only does Cambridge have a high volume of residents, but each year thousands of people come here to visit creating more congestion on its roadways.
The most reliable way to get a motorcycle delivered to its destination is to utilize a professional familiar with how the process works. There are a few different methods one could choose from to transport their bike easily and for a low cost. Not everyone has had to transport a motorcycle before so the process is made simple for those who have not done so.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Methods Available for Shipping a Motorcycle.
- Enclosed Shipping- This method of transportation is considered to be the safest. This option ensures that the motorcycle is protected from the elements and driving conditions.
- Open Air Shipping- As long as the owner does not mind their motorcycle being slightly exposed to the elements and driving conditions, it is a perfectly secure way to deliver a bike.
- Door to Door- This convenient method of transportation is where the motorcycle is picked up at a specific location and delivered directly to its next destination.
- Terminal to Terminal- This method is very cost effective but not the most convenient. If the customer does not live near the depot where the bike has been delivered to then some traveling may be required.
- Crated Shipping- This method of transportation may require some extra preparation. In some cases the customer may be required to remove handlebars and mirrors, disconnect the battery and drain the fluids.
Required Tasks to Complete Before Shipping a Motorcycle.
- Clean the bike from dirt and deposits.
- Remove any lose objects and accessories.
- Disable the alarm system if the bike has one installed.
- Check fluids, tire pressure and battery.
- Gas reading should be no higher than ¼ tank before transportation.
- Document and list any damages to the motorcycle before transportation.
Transport Companies to Contact.
State to State Auto Transport
1674 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02138.
Patriot Auto Shipping
53 Phillips St.
Boston, MA 02114.
Lepke Auto Transport
225 Franklin St.
Boston, MA 02110.