Without question, the greatest and most secure way to have a motorcycle delivered is through a professional shipping company in Leominster. There are a wide range of transport services that offer their mastery to anyone needing a solid delivery strategy.
These services are affordable and cost effective. That's why many people use transport companies on a regular basis.
There are a couple of delivery choices to look over, yet many individuals don't know which choice will be best for them. For local transports, open air delivery is a safe and cheaper option. For anyone shipping further, you may want enclosed shipping services.
When to Consider Enclosed Transport.
- The bike needs to be transported over a long distance or over the range of a couple of days.
- The bike is valuable or requires additional layers of protection.
- The bike will motorcycle's delivered during colder weather months or poor weather conditions.
Different Types of Shipping Methods.
- Door to Door Transport - The transport service will have their driver pick the bike up at home. They will then drop it off at its destination.
- Terminal to Terminal Transport - The motorcycle will be dropped off at a terminal. It will then need to be retrieved at another terminal nearer its ending point.
- Crate Transport - This shipping method is best for motorcycles of higher value. It provides the ultimate protection and may need more preparation for the shipping process.
- Open Air Transport - This means the motorcycle will be delivered atop a flatbed trailer. This is best for shorter traveling distances and perfect weather conditions. It is the cheapest shipping method available.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.